Chapter 12 - Somethings Coming

Colton returned with Melody walking beside him. He fell down out of breath "Kaitou! Dad?" Melody yelled. Kaitou ran out of his den "Melody!" He shouted. Kaitou slowly crawled towards Melody not even thinking about his leg "Where were you!" She asked "I woke up by the water and after a while i found Colton and he helped me get back here." Melody looked at the blood dripping from Kaitou's broken leg "Kaitou what happened!" She asked "Fell...off a hill." "Oh does it hurt?" "A little." Kaitou said. "Have you seen my dad?" She asked "No sorry." Colton said "Kaitou i have to go. I'll talk to you soon feel better." Melody ran into the forest looking for her father. "Kaitou?" Waverly yelled. "Coming." Kaitou started crawling back to the den "Agh!" Blood was being dragged on the floor from his leg. "Here let me help you." Colton said as he lifted Kaitou onto his back. "Thanks" Kaitou said "No problem." Colton laid Kaitou inside his den next to Wavlery. "Thanks Colton." Wavlery said Colton smiled and ran into the woods. 

"Everything is destroyed." Fang said as he walked into ShadowClan "Dad what happened!" He asked "We don't know exactly what happened but we think the two wolves we put in the prison did it." "Who did you put in there?" He asked "Kaitou and Melody." Fear said "Did you kill them." "They jumped off a cliff before i could and when i grabbed onto one if was the wrong wolf." "So their dead?" Fang asked "No if they died i would have gotten an extra ability." Fear said "What are we going to do now?" "We are going to move." Fear said "But not to far away from Kaitou and Moon." "Your ability can help get rid of them." "Dad before we kill them...shouldn't you at least tell Kaitou about his forgotten past?" Fang said "No!" Fang yelled "He will never know and i want to stay that way." "Okay!" Fear yelled "Yes father." Fang said "Flower." Fear said "Yes Fear?" Flower said "Get the rest of the wolves over here we are leaving tonight." "Yes, Sir." Flower said "Fang gather the rest of the food." He said "Yes Father." Fang said

Kaitou was in the den asleep next to Moon. He was dreaming about the storm again. "Help!" Kaitou yelled "What does this storm mean. Why do i keep seeing this." Kaitou saw the cave at the top of the mountain again "No i am not going up there." He said "Wait i think i know where i am." Kaitou thought "If i can make it back to the pack i can ask whats going on." Kaitou started walking in the woods "Agh!" Kaitou said. He looked down at his leg and saw blood dripping. "My leg is broken." Kaitou thought "Great so now i know that if this is real i know that its after i fell and before it heals." Kaitou started crawling towards his pack. After a while he finally reached MysticClan. "Melody! Moon!" He yelled "Someone!" He looked around and saw all the destroyed trees and wood from abandoned houses and shacks. "Where is everyone." "Kaitou!" A wolf yelled "Im over here!" Kaitou yelled. Waverly ran up to Kaitou licking his face. "Where have you been." Waverly asked "I don't know!" He said "Whats going on?" "Don't you remember!" She yelled. The wind started blowing harder. "After you fell off the cliff you kept talking about a storm in your sleep. I thought you were just sleep talking but now i see that it was a sign." She yelled "Wait i'm confused" Kaitou said "A storm this big has never happened here before." "I know the storm was caused by...Look out!" Waverly yelled before she could finish. Kaitou turned around and saw a tree fly over him and smash into Waverly. "Waverly!" Kaitou said "Waverly?" Kaitou looked over the tree and saw that she was dead. "Waverly!" Trees started to fall everywhere. "Wait." Kaitou said "This is just a dream." Kaitou lifted his head up and smashed it on a rock. Kaitou woke up and hit his dead on the side of the den. "Agh!" Kaitou said. "Weirdest dream ever." Kaitou said "Its just a dream...right." Kaitou started talking to himself. "Caused by who." He said "Who could cause a storm that big and why?" "I probably shouldn't worry about it now." Kaitou said "Colton!" Kaitou yelled "Yes?" Colton said "When can i walk again." He asked "Well you should be able to walk right now." "What?" Kaitou said "Try." Kaitou slowly started to get up. "Try walking around the den." Colton said. "Okay." Kaitou said as he started walking around. "Feel better?" Colton asked "It hurts a little but not as much as it used to. "Good." He said "I put cobwebs and leaves over it so it would stop the bleeding." "Thanks." "Okay i have to go hunting for you guys so i will see you later." Colton said "Bye." Kaitou said as he sat down.