Chapter 10 - Lost

The sun starting rising. Kaitou woke up on sand he looked around and noticed that he was on a small beach my the river. Kaitou coughed a few times and got up. "Melody?" He said Kaitou looked down and saw blood dripping from his neck and paw. He tried walked over to a small tree to lay in the shade. "Where am i?" He thought "Where is Melody!" Kaitou started to slowly walk into the grassy forest. It was the first time Kaitou saw a place without snow besides ShadowCreek. He kept walking into the forest looking to see if he saw any snow. He walked for hours but still no sign of anyone. He heard a noise behind him and turned around. It sounded like someone or something running. "He heard footsteps walking closer. He looked around and saw no one but the footsteps became louder. "He started running away from that area. The footsteps sounded like they were following him. He turned around and saw something running towards him. Kaitou started running through the forest he turned around one more time to make sure whoever was chasing him was gone. Kaitou hit a branch and got knocked out.

Kaitou started to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked around. He noticed that he was in another pack. He tried to stand up but failed. "Ouch!" He said A grey and white male wolf turned and looked at him. The wolf started walking towards Kaitou. "Hey your awake." The wolf said "Uhh.Yeah." He said "Where am i?" "ForestClan." He said "Oh." Kaitou said as he tried to stand up again but fell as his leg made a loud snapping sound. "No don't move yet" He said "Why can't i move?" Kaitou asked "Well when you hit your head you fell off a hill and smashed into a rock. We saw you laying there and we brought you back here." "How long have a been asleep?" Kaitou asked "About three days." He said "What! "Is there anywhere or anyone i could take you to?" "Uhh...My sister Moon or my friend Melody." "Okay im going to take you to my den where you can stay until your legs feel better." He said. He picked Kaitou up and carried him on his back to his den. He laid Kaitou down in his den and sat next to him. "We can leave tomorrow morning back to your home." "Okay but how will i walk?" Kaitou asked "Ill carry you most of the time and if your leg is feeling better you can probably walk." "Rest your legs for now okay." "Oh whats your name?" Kaitou asked "Im Colton." "Im Kaitou." Kaitou said "Nice to meet you." Colton Said "Okay i have to go but i will see you soon." Colton said "Bye." Kaitou said. "Kaitou laid his head on his paws. "Agh!" He said as he lifted his head. Kaitou slowly laid his head on the floor. Kaitou closed his eyes and fell asleep.