Chapter 3 - Saving Crystal

"Crystal!" Autumn yelled as she followed the paw prints and scent of Crystal. She ran towards the Alphas den wondering what they will do to her. She ran as fast as she could trying to get there before Hunter. When she finally got there she was too late. Hunter had already dragged her inside to the Alpha. Autumn walked over to the side of the den to listen to what they were saying. "What should we do with her?" Hunter asked. "Kill her!" He said "She killed my son. I want her dead!" "Yes Sir". Hunter dragged Crystal out into the woods. Autumn started to follow him but tried not to be seen. Hunter dragged her out of the forest and into ShadowCreek. Then he ran back into the forest leaving Crystal there for the others to kill. Autumn ran over to Crystal "Crystal can you hear me?" "Wake up!" Autumn yelled. Autumn started to drag Crystal back to SilverStone. When Autumn got back to Kate's Den the pups were asleep. She pulled Crystal into the den and laid her next to Moon. "Crystal?" She whispered. "Ow!" Crystal whispered "Crystal!" She yelled and she rubbed her head against. "What happened? Is that mutt dead?" "No." Autumn replied. "Autumn?" Kaitou said as started to wake up. "Yes Kaitou?" "Is C..." Kaitou noticed that Crystal was in the den. "Crystal!" He yelled as he ran towards her. "Moon wake up." Autumn said "What?" "Look Crystals here." "Oh. You saved her?" She said "Yea." "Okay pups go outside and play i need to talk to Crystal" Kaitou and Moon sighed "Okay" Moon said as she walked out of the den. "Hurry up Kaitou!" "Im coming" He said.

"Is she dead?" Ender asked "Yes i left her in ShadowCreek territory." "Good. Now go make sure that the guards are watching our sup..." "Sir!" Someone said "What!" He yelled "ShadowCreeks Hunters just crossed the borderline!" "What! Hunter tell the guards to guard the supplies. Dixon Get every hunter to the borderline. I will get everyone inside their dens. Hurry go!". They all ran out and started warning everyone. Kaitou and Moon heard the warning and ran back inside the den. "Autumn they told us to get inside." Moon said "Who did?" Autumn asked "The Alpha." Kaitou answered "Okay guys hurry get it" "Im going back to sleep Moon said "Me too." Kaitou and Moon went over in the corner laid down and soon fell asleep. "Goodnight pups" Autumn said "Goodnight Crystal" "Goodnight" She said.

******************

Hey im so sorry that this chapter was so short i was not planning on making this chapter but when i was making the next chapter Years Later i thought it would be weird to end a chapter where Autumn goes to save Crystal and not tell what happened next. So i made this chapter :P also i was running out of ideas so...

******************