But, before you could turn the photo over to see what was on the photo, you heard footsteps behind you. You dropped the book and the photo and turned around. 

There was a young man standing before you.

He had brown hair and was wearing black pants, a black leather jacket, and red combat boots.

"Well, well well. Who do we have here?" He exclaimed.

You smirked. "I've been sent here to investigate the incident that happened this morning. Might I ask, who are you?"

He didn't say anything.

He reached in his pocket and grabbed a pocket knife.

"So, you're a State Alchemist, I presume? The Crimson Blood Alchemist, (Y/N)? Stories are already being told everywhere about you. The youngest female alchemist in history to pass an exam. I'm impressed. Too bad I have to kill you."

You hesitated. The enemy wanted to kill you. Was he fierce? Strong? Ed told you to call for him if anything was happening. You needed to yell for him.

"EDWARD!" You yelled very loudly, echoing through the walls.

"Are you afraid?" He asked, smiling.

"Of course not."

You clapped your hands and placed them on the ground, transmuting a spear. You wielded it in his direction, waiting for him to make the first move.

You were nervous, though. This was your first time fighting an enemy as a State Alchemist.

You noticed that he was hesitant as well. You wondered why, but you had no time to think.

He charged at you with his knife, but you quickly dodged and kicked him from behind. He stumbled but charged again very quickly, and scratched your cheek with the blade.

As he went again, you blocked him with your spear and pushed back. 

"Just as I would expect from a State Alchemist. You're very skilled. But not good enough!"

You were caught off guard, and he tripped you down to the ground. He aimed for you chest, but you blocked it.

He was on top of you, stabbing and stabbing. Your dodging and blocking skills were impressive, but how long could you keep this up? If you transmuted, he would stab you. You had to keep blocking.

Suddenly, he was kicked to the wall.

Ed had shown up and kicked him in the face with so much force that he went flying and slammed into the wall.

He reached out his hand towards you.

"Thanks.." You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up.

It was warm.

"And you're Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist? You're shorter than I expected.."

That really made Ed mad.

Ed transmuted a spear as well. I guess you both liked to use spears.

"SHUT UP! I'm NOT short!!"

The man didn't have strength to get back up.

You ran over and quickly seized him, pressing the stick of the spear strongly against him so he couldn't get up.

"Were you here earlier this morning?" You asked.

He didn't answer, but started laughing instead.

"You fell right into my trap," He said.

Oh gosh. What does he mean? You pondered for a moment before looking at Ed.