Please... Help me

Previously...

Meanwhile Jiho POV

Will she like it? Is she here? I would have seen her if she's here stupid Jiho! I'm nervous if she'll like it... I heard a giggled downstairs. I tip-toed down when I saw Seoulhyun eating my panini! I smiled. I returned to my room, humming.  DING! My phone rang. I saw the I.D. I dropped my phone after seeing the message. No.... "No!!!!"

>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3<3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I dropped to my knees, sobbing quietly. It was Jieun... Jieun whom i forgot all these days... She had sent me a video and photo of her house and her, bruised and bleeding. Underneath all of that, there was one simple message that sank my heart. It said," Plz hep me" I knew that being bruised and bleeding can prove to be difficult to text. I.. don't know what to do! Please.. tell me what to do! I sobbed into my bed as to not to disturb Seolhyun with my stupid cry.

"Hey, Jiho? You okay?", Seolhyun asked. I tried to force my sobs to go away but.. you know how these things work. "Y-yeah. Just. Stressed." It's surprising i got it on the first try. I know Seolhyun is frowning at my odd sentence. "Ok.. Um, remember Jungkook? Apparently, he wants to see you. And Jimin and I need to go.. shopping so yeah. Get ready in 5 minutes?", she asked. "Okay"

I rushed to get my tissues and make up concealer. I tied my hear into a messy bun, but a random shirt which was a red one with white skinnies and black converse. "Ready yet?", Seolhyun asked. "Yeah!", I raised my voice. "When I got my purse, I silently stared at my phone and message. Ok. After talking to Jungkook, i'll go see Jieun. I took my highest pair of heels, wrapped them up and put them into my bag. Ok. Get ready Jiho. I rushed downstairs and smiled. Seolhyun frowned, but thankfully, din't asked me anything about it. She then smiled. "Let's go?", she teased as she swirled around her car keys. (I don't know about you guys, but in Mexico you can get your driver's license since 16 years old so yeah) I smiled. "Oh yeah!", i yelled as i pulled Seolhyun, whom was complaining about the harsh treatment I was giving her.

Th drive there was too noisy as we were singing our way there. Even the drivers next to us told us to shut up. We were a tad bit embarrassed so we turned down the volume and still sang but.. a bit lower. I raised my brows when I saw a glorieta in a tree infested park. She then proceeded to park on the parking station and told me to go to the kiosk of the center. I listened, obeyed and waited for her, but she didn't came back. I wonder if i went to the wrong one? Maybe i should've went to the- "H-Hello Jiho-sshi" I jumped back accidentally bumping myself on the edge of the kiosk. Wow. I should've been a long jumper athlete. I wonder if- GAH!! I'm getting less focused. 

NORMAL POV

Jiho rubbed her forehead, which was now a color between a light pink and a very tame red. She pouted, but then blushed after he saw Jungkook there, standing there chuckling. He stopped abruptly, the 2 staring at each other before Jungkook looked away embarrassed. Jiho frowned as she tried to look atJungkook's face. He tried to stay away from her, but failed ultimately when she approached him in his blind side, startling him. Jiho smiled.

"You must be Jungkook right? Thank you for your help about the.. expulsion event.", she shyly mumbled. Jungkook stood there for a bit, processing her words. He grinned. "Hey, no problem." The couple smiled and talked for a bit before interrupted by other's appearances. "Oh ho ho?~ Is that love that I sense?~", Jimin teased, surprising Jiho and Jungkook. They blushed. "We're no in-"  "Oh come one Jimin! You just HAD to ruin the atmosphere did you?", Seolhyun and another chimed in. Jiho andJungkook gaped right open when they saw a pouting Jin and Seolhyun with a shrugging Jimin. "Hey, it' not my fault. It's their's for not progressing fast."  Jiho stuttered whileJungkook chased around Jimin to try to shut him off. Seolhyun sighed before turning to look at Jiho. "Sorry about that. I was going to your way, but then Jimin came with Jin,things happened, we saw you 2 having a nice atmosphere and poof. We were watching."  Jiho frowned. "It's not Watching. It's called eavesdropping you know?"  Seolhyun shrugged. "Same thing."  Jiho pouted. "Is not!"  "Is too."