Please?

"WHAT?!", Jimin exclaimed, shock in his veins. Had he heard that right? "Yes hyung, I did say that and no, I'm not in drugs.", Jungkook deadpanned. There was a thick silence.  "Wait a moment Kookie-yah.", Jimin murmured. He stood up from his seat and stood in front of the entrance door. He suddenly banged his head repeatedly onto it, making Jungkook flinch in weirdness and also weirding out the other customers entering the shop, making them raise their eyebrows.

Jungkook froze, a bit worried of the annoyed glances that the workers from the cafe were glaring at them. Jimin returned, his forehead red with apparent pain. He was smiling wryly. "So... What were we talking about?", he asked as he crossed his legs and held them tight with his arms.

Jungkook couldn't think straight so he gave slow, incoherent mumbles. "Um... yeah.. so...uh...yeah!" Jimin raised his eyebrow in question. "Ok...", he worded off. Silence returned once more, reining the table. When one of them tried to talk, the other always interrupted them, making them stutter apologies before silence took place.

"...like bruh. Why are you so tense?", Suga suddenly appeared behind Jimin making him shriek (a manly shriek mind you). Jungkook cringed slightly before grinning. "Nice one hyung!", he said as he high fived him. Suga smirked. "No prob Kookie." He sat between Jimin and Jungkook, silence taking place yet again. He sighed. "Guys. Let's talk. This is getting awkward. Let's at least order something. We're being a nuisance to this shop.", he replied logically as he glanced at the workers. The 2 nodded.

"Um... One Americano with no sugar, a caramel machiato and milk coffee please.", Suga asked. The waitress smiled. "Of course, that would be 20 bucks." Suga took out his wallet, took a 50 dollar and gave it to the waitress. She looked visibly shock before smiling even more brightly. "We'll be with your oders and change soon. Please sit tight.", she ordered. Jin scoffed. He turned to look at his donsaegs."Hey guys? What's up with this tense atmosphere huh? Did something happen between the both of you?", he asked. The table stood even more silent if that was even possible. Jin sweat dropped. Uh oh, he thought. He let out a nervous laugh.

"Hey,Jin?", Jimin asked. "Yeah?", Jin answered. Jungkook gulped. Oh god. Jin narrowed his eyes. Did he just saw Jungkook swalow? He shook it off. "What would you do if you have a very good friend who is loved by another good friend of yours and you're conflicted with your own feeling about it? Oh and your first friend is a girl and the second is a guy?"

"...well! I think you should try to reason with that friend, don't you think? I-" " you hesitated." "Huh?" Jimin at him. "You hesitated to answer. Why?", he asked.

"Nothing! Promise.",Jin said as he chuckled a bit nervously. All the boys smirked. "Who~who caught your attention?", they cooed. Jin blushed. "N-no one!", he stutrered. "Ok~", they looked smugly. Jin slapped his forehead. Damn him and his stuttering!

(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)(7)7

Seolhyun POV

"Hey, are you alright", Jiho asked. I shook my head. We were in the public park, me crying my eyes out. I know it's embarrassing, but I can't help it. I felt sorry for Jiho who was  comforting me... even though it's not her fault... I told her that I would be alright, so she went. Of course, after a lot of coaxing.

I was walking down the way after collecting myself. I thought by my self,:'does Jimin like Jiho? Does Jiho like Jimin? Do I like Jimin' As I was walking down the street leading to our dorms, I decided to go to the nearby cafe.

There I saw Jiho and Jimin talking with Jimin blushing... so, he likes her? Then, to my surprise, Jin was there with 2 other guys.. I gape my mouth open as the other guy dragging Jimin by the ear and Jin by the arm. I giggled. Jimin is so silly! Then, it hit to me. Jimin likes Jiho, Jiho likes no one and the other guy who didn't drag Jimin and Jin liked Jiho...

I gave my back to them, before tearing up. Jiho talked about me to Jimin?... I feel... so dirty...

I ran all the way to the dorms, deciding to clean her room for her and sleep. This had been a long day for us. I need to hold myself in, forget everything. "Seolhyun, are you here?" I held my breath. I heard a sigh. I sneaked into the corner of the room. I glanced at her. She was making dinner?

I then saw her write something.. she approached my way?! Oh gods!!!! I closed my huge body into the closet that was a few meters away.

I heard her footsteps stop, before continuing , getting lighter each time. I stood there for a bit, wanting to make sure she wasn't lurking around. I then went out, closing in the table.. Imagine my surprise when I saw a nicely prepared panini with orange juice with a note that said,:

Hi Seolhyun!

I know you're troubled about something! Tell me or else I will call my my boyfriend to.. uh.. to kill your troubles!

Please tell me if you're troubled! It's sad to see you like that! I hope you like this stupid panini I made... may taste horrible.

I smiled. She's so nice  I decided to eat it, giggling at the slight taste of burnt bread. I guess I can't win against her.

Meanwhile Jiho POV

Will she like it? Is she gere? I would have seen her if she's here stupid Jiho! I'm nervous if she'll like it... I heard a giggled downstairs. I tip-toed down when I saw Seoulhyun eating my panini! I smiled. I returned to my room. DING! My phone rang. I saw the I.D. I dropped my phone after seeing the message. No.... "No!!!!"