I'm going to get expelled?!

A/n:

I'm a different author than Subin. Warning: It's very fantasy like and ... bad words? I think. I'm not sure if they're bad words since I read them all the time without a warning, except for bi*ch but it's only mentioned once I think. I'm sorry for ruining your hard work Subin ㅠ.ㅠ

'RIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!', The school bell rang; signaling the 10 minute break.

During the break...

"Ugh...", Jiho groaned. It had been 3 hours into school and she can't take it. Sure, it's easy so far but then it came science; her worst subject. "Oh come one Jiho!", Seolhyun cheered her, "It can't be that bad!" Jiho just stared at her as if she had grown another head out of her head. "Hey! Jiho!", Jimin yelled at her while waving his hand with a lot of enthusiasm. Jiho's face brightened as she looked at him.

"Hey Jiho! What's up?", he asked. "Oh nothing much, just trying to survive the next class. Why?", she replied sarcastically. "Oh? What do you have next?", he raised his brow. How typical of Jiho, he thought. "Science!", Seolhyun intervened with her usual joy. "What a coincidence! M-!", Jimin was interrupted by an annoying screech directed at them. "Jimin!", a (no offence but) ugly girl with loads of makeup ran up to him. The others frowned as she cling... No. More like bear hugged Jimin. In the other hand, the girl ignored the gasps and whispers the on-lookers gave to her.

"Jimin-ah!", the girl complained, "Why don't you go on a date with me?" Jimin shook her off, desperately trying to get an excuse. He glanced at Jiho. "Er... Because we have a science project due... And we're partners. Right Jiho?" Jiho and her friend Seolhyun looked at each other before looking at Jimin. "Um.. yeah! And we're doing the project that's next week.. um...", Jiho started to say but because she didn't knew which exact day the project was due; she waited for someone else to help her. "Friday!", Seolhyun completed, earning grateful looks from Jiho and Jimin. The other girl raised her eyebrow. "Did the teacher assigned you three to work together?"

Jiho POV

Shoot. Forgot about that option huh. "Y-yeah! Actually, because in our class, we have an odd number, we have 1 group of three!", Seolhyun responded. Nice one girl! "Is that so? Than, shall I ask the teacher if that's true?", the girl smirked. UGH! Why is she so annoying?! "Look", I started to talk with such calmness that even scared me, "Even if we're not, why do you try to be with Jimin? It would be useless since you and Jimin are in different classrooms." The girl just gaped with her mouth dropped, frozen in her place. Jimin and Seolhyun looked surprised too, at first, but then they grinned at me.

Normal POV

As the three pass the girl, Jimin secretly whispered into the girls ear, saying: "Don't you dare come to me you diva. We're breaking up." The girl, after hearing the last sentence, made an attempt to lunge to grab his hand; but Jimin just shook it off and walked straight to their class...

After the bell rang...

"So class...", the teacher Kim EunHyuk started to announce as he got some papers ready for the lesson they were going to have, "I know that you have a project due next Monday, am I right?" He got a set of grumpy yes. "Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but we're having a project due next Monday." As expected, there were groans and complaints rolling in. "BUT", the teacher got the attention of the students whos' souls were seeping out of their bodies, "Instead of Monday, we're changing it to Friday since I know you'll be tired." Suddenly, the students who's souls were seeping had their energy back, wooing and clapping their hands as a sign of appreciation. "But before that, let's get to know ourselves, shall we? I'm Kim Eunkyuk and as you know, your science teacher. I like physics and science in general. What about you guys? Write it on the piece of paper I give you."