Date night 2

Chris point of view...

I stood there thinking what the hell she was trying to say . Then she said the word love. Before she could finish she pushed me away and went to the bathroom. I stood there looking dumbfounded.  

I went to knock on the door hoping she would answer. She didn't answer. " Babe, open the door." I said again knocking. This time she actually opened the door. When the door revealed her face she was already staring in my eyes.

" You want to talk about it?" I asked. I really didn't know much to say about it. She shook her head no and smiled. I chuckled. She pulled me into the bathroom by my collar. I bit my lip and smiled at her as she did the same ,closing the door behind me. "I'm guessing you taken up the offer to that shower?" I pecked her lips, then she pulled away.

She titled her head looking up. " Hmm.. still thinking bout it." She smiled.  I kissed her again passionately. She kissed back. Her soft lips could get me easily. I lowered my hands from her waist to her butt. I licked her lip from entrance and she rejected. I squeezed her butt, then quickly slipped my tongue in as she gasped.

I picked her up and sat her on the counter, never detaching our lips. I kissed , sucked, and left love bites, on her neck , as she leaned her head back. "Ch-Chris?" She said between moans.

I continued as I unzipped her dress . She moved away . " Ma-maybe we should wait for that" I contemplated, biting my lip. 

Sighing. " Alright , you right I'm sorry baby." I wanted her.

"But..." she looked at me . " But what?" She asked, giving the 'nigga what' look.

I chuckled. " Lets shower together. " She bit her lip hesitantly.  "You know what?" she smiled , which made me cheese. SHE BOUT TO SAY YES.

" What?"

"ABSOLUTELY...," I smiled taking off my shirt. ", not " She finished her sentence.

I looked up at her pissed. I didn't even say anything I just picked up my shirt and went out the bathroom. I heard her laugh and close the door behind me. I was pissed, she played with my emotions. I threw my shirt at the wall, and had a mitch fit. Then I heard my name.

" CHRIS!" I raced to the bathroom, which was only 5 steps away, opening the door. "I'm ready!" I finished taking my pants off, and began pulling my boxers down. " Can you hand me the soap!" She said over the water. Then again I was pissed.

Instead of just getting the soap , I got it, then slid the shower doors open joining her. She didn't see me in this huge shower , plus she was turned the other way with her eyes closed. I scanned her body. Biting my lip.

I felt Cj rise. I put the soap on the shower shelf and grabbed her waist from behind. She jumped and yelled my name, but I ignored. I kissed her neck and she turned around and slapped me.  I held my head in the tilted position it was in after she slapped me just thinking.

That shit hurt, especially with this water. I opened my eyes, and saw her looking up at me , with wide eyes. I bit my lip scanning her top, and she quickly covered her box before I could look down.

I got  closer to her. " It's okay babygirl." I said, looking in her eyes. " You love me don't you?" I bit my lip, as she  hesitated, looking in my eyes. " Ye-" She stopped before she could finish it."No. "

She stated I gave a confused slightly hurt expression.  " I-i mean at least not yet. " she said looking away. I studied as the water hit her face from behind , making her hair cover most her face curled up. 

"You sure you mean that?" I asked, Holding her chin in her hand hovering over her our lips less then a inch away.   I bit her lips. "Yea-I -I think so. " I chuckled. I kissed her then let go of her chin , and opened the shower door, walking out.