Date Night

Robyn's Point of view...

At the moment I was putting on my pink short dress, with silver sandal heels.  I went into the bathroom and picked my Huge grey hoop earrings. Then my silver ring.

"MOM!" I yelled ."YES?!, you ready?" She said the last part coming in my room. I nodded. She did my makeup, which really hurt when she plucked my eyebrows. She flat ironed my hair also, and when I went into the mirror, let me just tell you ,

" Mom you got skills!" I said eagerly as she gave me my bag. " Now be back tomorrow by 6:00pm, and tell Chris I said hi. " I laughed as she walked out the room. She had to be at a friends house tonight so I'm guessing she left just now when I heard the front door close.

Tonight me and chris was going on our date, and he and I decided to get a hotel room for the night to sleep at. Well I didn't decide, he basically forced me to say yeah. Don't let me get into detail how. I'm really liking and taking interest to him now, especially what he did for me that day..

My mom didn't mind about the hotel so much , that she wanted to pack my clothes for the night, and next day. I laughed as I opened the bag to see real revealing clothes. I chuckled, don't take my mom as the type that doesn't care now. But were from the islands so its hot down there and its our style most of the time.

 I changed the clothes to something else, because I wanted to pick my clothes . I packed  night shorts, and a tank top, with my MK (Michael Kors) slides. Yep look like the nike's but better in my opinion. I also packed, my BooHoo black-lace halter crop top, High-waisted denim shorts, and black suede creepers.

I finished packing and headed downstairs.

I sat down watching TV waiting for Chris to arrive when I got a message.

Alex- Wow, thought we were like sisters, couldn't even tell me the simplest things . It's a shame you knew I didn't want you to do it, so you hid it. Just fake as a bitch can be.  5:56pm

I furrowed my eyes at the message confused, I began getting ready to text her back , until I read the rest.. She called me a dog. That just set my mood afar from what it was. I didn't want to text her back , I just keep rereading it . This gotta be a joke.

I turned the screen off and heard a knock on the door. Opening I saw Michael ...

I huffed getting annoyed. I just wanted to see my baby. "Wass- DAMN!" He said, I rolled my eyes.

" What you think you bout to do?" He asked giving me  suspicious look. " On  a date." I said nicely.

"With who?" I was surprised he didn't know, but I kept it that way just in case Chris  didn't tell him for a reason. " Nobody ,you know. "

He chuckled. " Sh*t, N*gga must be from star wars or sum sh*t cause I know everybody round' hea' . " I laughed.

"Anyway, I just came to borrow some sugar. " I looked at him like he was dumb. Walking to my kitchen and grabbing the whole bag of sugar I had I gave it to him  ,

"And you better bring it back tomorrow."

 He waved me off waking away. "I hear ya, I hear ya." I chuckled closing back the door.

Plenty minutes later sitting on the couch getting irritated , it was now 6:45pm , we were supposed to leave at 6pm .

I heard a car door slam. I quickly went to the door , seeing Chris walking on the patio. " Woah , quick to see a nigga huh?" He said, after I hugged him tightly. He pulled away , and admired me, as I looked at him. He had on  a black tux . I cheesed biting my lip. Oh my what's happening to me.

" Damn , your beautiful babe." He said soothingly leaning in my ear, and rubbed his hands down my curves on my sides. I shivered, not sure what to do.

He chuckled pulling away, he knew I got nervous whenever he does that.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the car, holding my packed bag for me. "Where we going Chris?"

He rolled his eyes. " What I tell you bout that?" He hate when I did that. I've been asking him where we were going, all this week.

" I probably would've cursed you out right now , but we're going on a date, so whatever. " I rolled my eyes, as he opened the door for me , and I got in. He chuckled and got in the car too.

-

He made me hold my head down close to my legs when we were almost there. Only because I refused to where a bandana over my eyes, and mess up my makeup.

I felt a halt , which mean we made it o our destination.

"Alright babe, open your eyes." I opened my eyes. "Chris !!" I was happy. Before I could say anything else , He kissed me passionately . I went on for awhile, and we finally pulled apart. It felt like the perfect couple.

He had brought me to The forum. It's actually a not big, not small . building, where certain stars come and perform , and mostly it's R&B , or whatever. The best thing is , you can see the stars close-up , it's like a club basically whatever, but its for our age too.

He led me in , and I saw Nicole Scherzinger. "Babe, look!" I cheesed harder the closer she got. Chris looked and bit his lip, I was about to smack him , but she spoke. " Hey, aren't you Robyn?" She asked.

I froze. "How do you know my name!?!" I was stunned , A star knows my name!! It's like she ignored my question. " Can I take a picture with you?" A dream came true what the fuck , is she doing asking me..

I smiled in the picture as chris took it. Then she took a picture of me and Chris together. His face was In my neck , and my head tilted, smiling as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. " Thank You!!" I smiled, she gave me a hug and walked away.

--

The rest of the night we danced to underground singers, performing. It was pretty fun.

We we're just walking into the hotel suite. " Baby!!" I loved it , it was so beautiful. .A full kitchen , granite counter. , one bedroom , with bathroom and closet, with a balcony. Jacuzzi implied on the balcony. I would've jumped on him but I had a dress on.

"I'm bout to go take a shower real quick . " I said, ready to get in and get out so I can spend time with my baby.

" Why I can't join?"  He asked. I hesitated. "HUh?" I said turning back around to him . " Why I cant come with you baby?" He walked up on me, caressing my sides, and breathing his warm breath against my neck. I bit my lip, to protect a moan from coming out. What was happening to me.

I thought I was a good girl . He could easily change me that was the effect he had on me. He could make me feel better in a matter of seconds too. " I-I love-" I cut myself off  running into the bathroom .

My thoughts were getting deep, and it almost slipped. NO! I locked the door, behind me. It's too early to say that, tomorrow is going to confirm we've been dating for a week.  I heard a knock on the door..

To be continued...

-----

There's nobody else on this earth like you and me . Let us be who we are meant to be. -Quote #7

Eh It was alright.     

Next update:

                     10+ votes

                                                5+ comments