Another thought

Robyns pov...

"

Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see

Sometimes your words just hypnotize me

And I just love your flashy ways

Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid "

Waking up to my mom playing loud music downstairs is the typical days. I walked downstairs and saw her talking to her friends outside on the porch so I went back upstairs on my bed. I grabbed my phone and had a bunch of messages, the majority from Chris. I quickly looked at the time at it was only nine o'clock A.M. I finally looked at the messages and he was just letting me know what they're doing over there for proper wear.

   I had to straight face the Nigga for a minute, sorry my language is off today lol i'm done. I got up  and went in the shower and got out. Now I need to find an outfit. " So, pool, cookout,  waterslide, sunny" , thinking of what to wear with those events going on. I put my red bandana 2 piece-bathing on  suit then grabbed my phone.

Me~ You can come pick me up  now I'm almost done.

I sent the message then completed my outfit with acid&denim mixed  jeans with a long black and red plaid open-buttoned collard shirt. Then I slide on my red and black Nike slides. (picture in external)

I heard a car beep and went to my room window "Im coming!" I went back to the bathroom mirror and finished putting waterproof eyeliner and mascara on. I grabbed my phone and my towel and put them in my bag and went downstairs. I seen Chris getting greeted by my mom on the porch and walking in past her. "Hey. "

"Heyyy, you look....fine" He said looking at my outfit. Okay. I began to hear my dogs bark in their cages in the kitchen. " You can bring them to the cookout if you want we don't mind we got puppies too." I hesitated.

"Uhh sure aight im coming in the car in a minute" 

"okay im waiting outside lil girl" I laughed at him while he smirked and went outside.

DaDaDaDaDa ...

I got the dogs and opened the door so they can hope in the car and then got in the car myself. He started the car and drive off.

"You look beautiful." he said , i smiled ☺️. "Aint nothing new." I looked at him with a serious face and started laughing. He chuckled "cocky much huh?" He asked. "Nahh i'm just really confident."

_________
We was watching a movie on the couch, in the basement. it was basically  the activity and gym room. We knew the cookout was going on but me and his cousins were down here until they finished cleaning the pool. We were the only ones laying on the couch . I was laying beside him while he held me and my head rested perfectly underneath his chin.

"You good? comfortable?" I nodded as he rubbed my arm. Also no,no,no we do not go out. I think we're just really close right now. "Why did u tell your mom i was your girl when i met her ?" I said still facing the TV,  but tried to keep my voice down from everyone else. "Now they think we're together"

He took forever to respond that i just shook it off. I continued watching the movie since he ignored the question.

Chris point of view.

"Why did u tell your mom i was your girl when i met her ? Now they think we're together." I knew she was going to ask that question but I didn't want to really answer it . Minutes passed until i answered, "I told her what we we're" I stated.By the time I answered the movie was over and everybody went upstairs to go wash-up to eat. She turned around on her other side looking at me with a confused face. We we're only inches away from each others face.

I looked into her eyes and kissed her slowly. She kissed back at least 4 seconds after which was too long. She wrapped her Leg around mines as i pulled her closer to me . We heard the door open and she immediately got up and off the couch as i stood there ,waiting for them to walk down the basement stairs as i stayed in my laying position.

I saw my 6 year old cousin Aiden and chuckled looking at Robyn as she giggled.
"Aunty said the pool is cleaned now . " He said biting some off his chicken and running back upstairs. I got up "well lets go"

Robyn

"Well lets go" he grabbed my hand taking me upstairs from the basement. " Do u have sunscreen?" He nodded. Once we got upstairs we went to the 2nd floor and into his room. I sat on his bed and took my over lengthened unbuttoned plaid shirt off. He went in the bathroom to get it while i was , taking my shoes and pants off since we were going in the pool. I uncomfortably shivered as all i had on was my bathing suit.I saw a nearby towel on his bed and wrapped it around my waist.

"Here you go " i took the cream. " Thanks"
"Mhm" he took his shirt,pants and shoes off showing only in his trunks. Oh lord of mighty ,his body. I went on putting the sunscreen on my arms and legs. "Chris can u put this on my back ?" He chuckled and smirked as i glared at him "Don't start Chris" I giggled because i wasn't trying to get him to touch all over me trust me i just needed it on me.

Chris point of view
I smirked. "Aren't you gonna lay on the bed so i can put it on your back?" I squeezed the cream out the bottle in my hands and rubbed it together as she laid on the bed . I sat right below her back. With my knees on either side of her as she laid her face into the blanket I rubbed the sunscreen on her softly. "Don't get comfortable cause u really don't even need to put this on ,you just wasting time" i said cause its the pool not at the beach you don't need sunscreen.She didn't even respond.I think she was enjoying me rubbing it on her back.

I know she thought she had a good towel on but i actually use it for the shower but its whatever.
I rubbed it on her back for like 2 minutes because it felt so good to rub her soft skin.

I got up off of her and she was still laying there then i heard snoring. What the ?? Bruh i turned her over and saw she was sleeping. I didn't even really care. I cared about her more than the cook out .I just pulled the covers over her and laid beside her and put my arms around her waist pulling her in as she wrapped her legs around my waist and put her head and hand on my chest.

I instantly fell asleep.

___________
No qoute
No reason.💯

Express yourself.

7+votes
3+comments

The Weakness from Cupid (Under Construction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara