Nervous/Worried

(Young)Charles Xavier

Charles certainly doesn't look like a man that would be nervous, worried yes, but not nervous. Whenever he is you can tell, he can't stay still and rambles on about anything and everything that has to do with the situation. He goes over every possibility there is and to calm him down you kiss him, out of the blue and sort of harsh but it does the trick every time.

Whenever your nervous or worried you pace, doesn't matter where you are or how little space you have to do so. You have to pace, it calms your nerves and makes you feel better. Charles can tell from a country mile away when your about to start pacing and he'll grab your arm and pull you into him. The warmth of both his words and body help calm you tremendously.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

When Erik is nervous or worried he starts mumbling, you're not sure if he notices or not but all you have to do is tell him to calm down. You don't need to do much more than that before he knows to take a breath and calm down.

When you get nervous you obsessively move your hands together, like your rubbing them to warm them up from the cold but in fact you're beyond the point of being able to control your nerves. Erik picked up on this rather quickly and just grabs your hands, if he holds them you can't rub them together and you eventually force yourself to calm down.

(Young)Hank McCoy

Hank rambles and mumbles when he's nervous, sometimes even stutters but you don't mind it because all you need to do is reassure him that things will be alright and he can calm down. He couldn't thank you enough for helping him calm down and stay level headed when he's nervous.

You chew on the end of a pen, pencil, or plastic utensil. It doesn't really matter what it is really but those are what you gravitate to more when you're worried. You don't notice it but Hank has and he'll take away whatever it is you're chewing on and make you talk to him. He doesn't care if you tell him what's bothering you or not but the more you talk to him the calmer you get.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

If there was a more obvious indication that Pete was nervous or worried it would have to be the super speedy pacing and running his hands through his hair. You've never seen a more obvious sign of nervousness in your life but to help him calm down you give him a hug and whisper to him that it's all going to be alright. Usually your hugs and gently voice does the trick but if it doesn't a kiss can always bring him back around.

You tap your foot or bounce your leg, it's become so much of nervous habit that Pete teases you about a blind man being able to see it. All of those cliche puns? Yeah, he uses them but the more he teases you the less you think about what it was that you were nervous about to begin with.

James "Logan" Howlett

Logan would never, ever admit that he was in any way nervous or worried but then again no one is surprised by that. You've been around him long enough to recognize his subtle signs of nervousness, he get more jumpy and runs his hand through his hair with a sigh. While it isn't very obvious to the normal person, you aren't normal but that isn't a bad thing. You notice his nervousness and you confront him while you two are alone, you talk and it ends with you giving him a hug which he tends to grumble about as well but thanks you for despite that.

You have a terribly hard time controlling your powers when you're nervous. Being a shape-shifter makes it very hard to control already but when your mind is too worried on other things and you get nervous you have a hard time controlling anything. Logan knows because you've shifted into a number of strange things before without meaning to while talking with him. When this happens he gives you peace of mind with a kiss and comforting words, which coming from Logan is a big deal.

Victor Creed

If Victor got nervous he certainly never showed it, you're still convinced he's part robot. As for you, you like to break things when you're nervous. For the sake of keeping things around you've had to replace most of your dishware with something paper or plastic so you don't break it. You've ended up in hospital a few times after a plate smashed on the floor and shards embedded themselves into your calf(you still have the scars too!). Victor just lets you through things around and whenever it backfires on you he teases you but is always by your side when you need his help.