Christmas with (Young)Erik Lehnsherr - Eggnog

*This note will be at the top of each one of these until I finish them. Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy them and they make your holidays a little bit brighter. Yes, I am going to do this for Pietro and Yes, I'm going to do this for the others but they have to wait their turn because I have(OCD) to go in order from first to last or I won't be happy with it. Enjoy~!

___________________________________________________________

You had been sitting at home, quietly watching some television when Erik decided to come over. Something he was known for, his random and unannounced visits have become just apart of your life. If you were being honest, you really enjoyed the surprise visits from him or any of your friends but his meant something more. Now you were arguing with him, harmless really, but arguing none the less.

"Please, Erik? You're always so stiff about this just sit down and relax with me! I don't understand why that's so hard for you to do." You sighed, exasperated and frustrated with the stone-faced grump.

"It isn't that simple for me." His arguments made you even more upset because they were always so calm.

"Fine, could you at least get me a glass of Eggnog from the refrigerator?" You huffed finally giving up on the task of getting him to relax with you on the couch.

You watched him leave the room in hopes that maybe something would change his mind. Maybe he would give up and sit with you or maybe he would try to relax for you. You grumbled under your breath remembering each time you had to force him to sit down and relax. He was not an easy man to please, he was very hard to understand and it was very hard on you sometimes trying to do all of this but you did it anyways because he means the world to you. His happiness is your happiness and as cheesy as it sounds you mean that because in the end it was true.

"You alright in there?" After a few minutes you went into the kitchen to check on him, not that he really needed it but you were thirsty and he was taking forever.

"Erik, are you-AH!" You screamed when he turned around suddenly and placed a blob of cream on your nose. He had a smug grin plastered all over his face and you were not happy.

"What on earth was that for?!" You weren't really that upset over it but you could have used maybe a warning or something that way you wouldn't have snorted the stuff up your nose.

"You told me to relax."

"This is not. . ." You narrowed your eyes and poked him in the chest "you planned this all along! Oh you jerk." You huffed but you were laughing while doing so.

"You caught me, but, I thought you wanted me to relax so when you asked me to come in here for that drink I took that chance to get you back." You crossed your arms over your chest watching as he straightened himself up.

"I am so going to get you back for that, you know that right?" He chuckled and you nearly forgot about revenge because it was a rare sight to see him truly relaxed and happy.

"Come on, let's let back to that movie you were watching." He passed you heading towards where you had just been sitting but you did not move, it was so revenge time.

"Hey, Erik?" You had the cream in your hand ready to place some on his nose as he did yours. You reached out, when he had turned to face you again, to place the cream on his nose but he was a little bit faster and moved before you could do so.

"Too slow." his words egged you on and you went after him with the cream tub in your hand.

You two went around and around your home trying, mostly in vain, to catch one another. Soon enough it was more about teasing each other than trying to get revenge. The cream was left on the kitchen counter and you were now running from Erik, staying just out of reach. You were getting tired of this game and let him catch you.

"Gotcha, are you alright?" He asked because you had just suddenly stopped.

"Yeah, just tired is all." He raised a skeptical brow looking down at you as he held you.

"What is really wrong? I know you and I know you don't usually act like this. You're normally the happiest person in the group, you can tell me." His concern and observation caught you off guard and you smiled slightly.

"I just, I want to help you relax more. It's Christmas and I can't even help you enjoy your time off when all you do is push me away. I want to know you and understand you but you just don't seem to care." You admitted and he didn't speak, his grey eyes still looking at you.

"You're right, I don't relax much but when I get to be alone with you I'm always relaxed. I love being with you but I can't always relax at a moments notice, don't worry so much about me. It's Christmas after all," He leaned down and placed a kiss on your forehead, a rare moment indeed.

"Merry Christmas, Erik." You smiled, face red from his kiss.

"Merry Christmas, Love."