Happy Thanksgiving

(Young)Charles Xavier

      Crazy, hectic, and unorganized. This was how you were spending the week leading up to Thanksgiving day. You wanted to make sure everyone in the manor was well fed and that took an awful lot of both food and patience. You ended up having some of the other help along the way but none helped more than Charles. He insisted and you were grateful to say the least and it took all of their help to get everything done in time. Thanksgiving day was finally here and everyone was clearly ready and thrilled mostly about finally being able to eat the food they had helped prepare. You and Charles were forced to sit down while the others insisted on bringing everything out and boy were you silently thankful for that because you were tired but you all ended up having an incredible day full of fun stories and time together without worry.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

     Calm, he made sure that it was a quite day for you and him because he already didn't like holidays and having one full of chaos misunderstandings and mistakes was not a pleasant thought. You of course shared his opinion, chaos isn't something you enjoyed especially when you only wanted to spend time with everyone. You were unaware that both Charles and Erik had been getting everything prepared while you kept busy with other more business-y things. When the day came and everything as ready and waiting was surprising but it made you happy as well. Throughout the afternoon of food and talking Charles kept telling you how much Erik wanted this to be a nice day for you and you agreed because it turned out to be spectacular.

(Young)Hank McCoy

            A huge mess, you know Hank meant well but it was a disaster. It started with your idea to have Thanksgiving together and ended with a huge mess in the kitchen. You were partially to blame but he had begged for you to let him try out cooking the food and it didn't end well. You two ended up having to order take-away but you made it seem better than it was by placing it out on plates and fancying the boring food up a bit. You had a great night until you both had to face cleaning the kitchen and that's when you decided that it could be done in the morning.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

          All Tony's idea, it was all his idea to 'fill in the foreigners' on the US tradition of Thanksgiving. You, Peter, and Wanda all had been born in Russia so none of you had experienced any holidays. Whether your captors decided to make your life even more miserable by denying you this or it was that Russia never considered it a holiday you weren't sure but you knew by the end of said day you'd understand. Tony being the billionaire show-off he was made sure nothing was skipped and by the time the day came around everything was ready. The food was done by midday and you had to admit that it smelled nice and you were excited. You were particularly happiest to spend that day next to Peter and that's what you were most thankful for.

James "Logan" Howlett

        Forced, you had begged and pleaded with Logan until he finally broke and agreed to go with you to the mansion to have Thanksgiving. You were excited spend it with the students and with Charles but mostly with Logan because you did care for him. The two of you managed a safe ride on his Motorbike before you had to drag him inside. You were greeted like an old friend while Logan was less than excited to recognized. You weren't aware that Charles had given him 'friendly' talking to with his oh-so-convenient mutation. By the end of the night Logan had a smug grin on his face but, for you, it was certainly better than a frown; and you noticed the genuine smile when your eyes met because he had noticed what this meant to you. You very much loved being around friends and loved ones more than anything, it made your night wonderful.

Victor Creed

           Uncommon, it was rather strange to spend quality time with Victor but you had to admit you kind of enjoyed it. You never expected anything kind out of him but there he was, trying to help you cook and following instructions like he wasn't twice your size and could easily ignore you. You were not going to bring it up but you were happy he was helping you out and he seemed to enjoy it as much as you were. It was tough for you to try and keep it at a normal speed but overall it was a wonderful time you spent with Victor.