Cuddles

(Young)Charles Xavier

     You were curled up in bed waiting for Charles to come in. It was obvious to you though, as you looked at the clock tick away that he wasn't coming in anytime soon so you needed to go find said man. Slipping out of bed in a half asleep state you slowly made your way across the mansion to his office, to the place you knew he'd be locked away in. You found the door and opened it slowly, mind still drowsy from trying not to sleep but really wanting to do so. "Charles?" You mumbled out as the lights in the room temporarily blinded you. "Charles, you need to stop this and come to bed." You were finally able to see him properly now and he looked exhausted, he looked about how you felt at the moment. "I must finish this, I'm so-" you placed a finger on his lips to silence his rambling, grabbed him by the arm and proceeded to drag him to bed. He didn't argue, didn't protest because whatever you did or said was going to happen with or without his consent and he was admittedly very tired now and had no strength to pull away from your grip. Getting into bed while he changed you couldn't quite get comfortable until he lay next to you. You put your head on his chest and felt his arm tighten around you pulling you close. It was a wonderful nights rest after that.

(Young)Erik Lehnsherr

         You spent a majority of your time trying to convince the mutant community that you were on their side as well as prove to others that mutants were not as bad as the media made them out to be. It was tiring, it wore you down to the core and each night you spent curled in bed by yourself didn't seem to make much difference. You felt lonely in that large bed and decided you'd keep Erik company tonight. Neither of you could be too close in public but you were in public right now and you needed to see him. You found his room easily and knocked on the door before opening it up without hearing a yes or no. When you closed the door behind you and looked back at the bed you saw Erik sleeping peacefully alone. You smiled and crawled into bed next to him, curling up onto his exposed chest with a smile on your face. Every time you were with him something about that made all the days stress just melt away and you melted into his arms then. "You're lucky" his voice was soft and cracked with sleep but you nodded with a grin still on your face before falling into a dreamless slumber.

(Young)Hank McCoy

        You had been convinced that Hank was just too afraid to cuddle with you, well you had been convinced until tonight. You were getting ready for bed, changing into your favorite night shirt and pants after cleaning your face and brushing your teeth. You hadn't seen much of Hank but you assumed he was pretty busy and would be home soon and so you got comfortable with a book in hand. It wasn't long though before you fell asleep and the book slid to the floor with a soft thump making you turn lazily in your sleep to face where it had fallen. You hadn't been awake when Hank had come home but suddenly you were now because his arms lay softly over your side with his face near your own. From the sounds of his soft snoring it was obvious he came in and collapsed onto the bed in this position and you chose to savor this but your body was urging you to move once more. You slowly and carefully in his arms where your face was buried into his chest and his arm was still over you. Needless to say he was red with embarrassment in the morning.

Pietro "Peter" Maximoff(AoU)

       It was no surprise that getting Peter to slow down was a very hard task to do but when you offered him the chance for a kiss or hug he would slow down for you. So you thought that maybe if you asked him to cuddle with you that it would work like the rest but he didn't, said it was too girly to do anything like that which made you angry with him. So you spent a while thinking of different ways to get the chance to cuddle with him and your only option? Catch him while he was asleep. That was no easy task but today it finally worked. You had come into his room for something you had now long forgotten about when you saw him sleeping sprawled out on the bed and you couldn't resist. You crawled into the bed and placed your head on his chest and lightly stroked his cheek but before long you had fallen asleep as well. It certainly surprised Peter when he woke up to find you there but you saw the small grin he had that said he liked it.

James "Logan" Howlett

       Logan was not the cuddly type to any other woman but you, he was like a huge teddy bear and his hugs were nothing you'd ever had before. You could spend much more time explaining all of that but now's not the time. You were tired having come home from being busy basically all day and you needed a nap, a long comfy nap on your bed. One that you noticed was currently occupied by aforementioned man, he was snoring loudly half sitting up against the headboard. You rolled your eyes and changed into something more comfortable before debating whether to wake him up or just curl in beside him but you decided the later would end with you asleep much quicker. You curled up on the bed next to him only to end up curling into his now available chest, his arms held you close and the two of you slept away the rest of the day and a majority of the night.

Victor Creed

       Victor Creed is not the cuddling type but neither are you, most of the time the two of you are heavy sleepers and move so often that cuddling is out of the question. The two of you had come home from a particularly hard day of beating people up and collecting stolen goods for yourselves that your minds were foggy and tired. You tossed the stuff on the bed, changed at lightning speed, and plopped in bed virtually right on top of Victor. It wasn't like you had meant to do it but you did and now you expected him to go off or at least say something snarky but all he did was grunt and lock you into position with his tree trunk-like arms. You grin but tried to hide it before getting your head comfortable on his chest and falling asleep. When you both woke up you were now sprawled out like normal so it was a rare moment of intimacy for the two of you.