They Noticed Your Stain

Start from the beginning

"I can't (First name)cchi." - he said. Since you have your period right now, you get emotional easily.

"You just don't want to because your embarrass of me." - you said almost crying.

"Wah no! Its not like that (First name)cchi. I love you okay? I'm so proud your my girlfriend." - he said but not convinced.

"Then walk beside me!" - you said pouting even though Kise didn't see it he knew you were pouting with the tone of your voice.

"I want to. But, I really can't (First name)cchi. Until we arrive at the bathroom. Just wait okay?" - he said.

"What's going on? Just tell me! Ugh." - you said.

"You see, you have a stain on your skirt so I'm here behind you to cover it." - he said then you felt embarrass so you let him walk behind you. (He can't use his uniform coat or blazer? Lol whatever since he's wearing his practice clothes okay let's say it that way)

"Wait for me here, I'll ask your friends for some extra skirt." - he said as you entered inside the girls bathroom.

You heard a knock, so you opened it and saw Kise.

"(First name)cchi. Here, I asked for a skirt, an underwear and pads." - he said, now you felt more embarrass then before.

"Thanks, Ryota. Now get out of the girls bathroom before anyone else think your gay." - you said trying to regain your composure.

"Ehh." - he said and you just closed the door.

Midorima

"Oi." - Midorima suddenly said.

"What?" - you asked.

"There's something red on your skirt, what is that?" - he asked.

"Oh my god!! Come here, walk behind me. Cover me." - you said as you drag him behind you.