What a great start to greet a stranger. Well, not exactly a stranger to me because I know his name already. He probably just knew my name now when I said it.

Daehyun looked so damn great. I literally couldn't take my eyes off him.

He smirked, "Tsk, typical girl. Good that you already know my name." and just left the kitchen, and I was left stationary on the spot while I was heating up like an oven on the inside.

The smirk could kill millions of fangirl's heart, and I was included.

But damn was he rude! I thought idols are really kind! Like my cousin. Hmph I guess not all idols have the same personality. I thought they're kinder in real life. I was wrong.

But I had talked with the oh-so-lovely Daehyun, which made me want to jump around and squeal like a little girl.

I was about to open the door to get some fresh air but it was opened before I even reached the handle.

"Daehyun hyung I got your cheesecakeeee~!" Someone suddenly barged in the house bringing loads of bags in his hands.

"Oh? Yongguk hyung! Is this your cousin? She's so pretty! Hello! What's your name?" Another guy casually placed his arm on my shoulder, which was quite heavy.

"M-my name is Minha." I shyly said.

I wasn't used to be around with a bunch of guys in one house, and trust me, you'll feel the same.

"You have a really beautiful name! I'm Himchan. Call me Himchan oppa!" He said, cheerfully. I kind of already predicted that this guy is a player but I know that he's fun to be with.

Anyways after everyone got in Daehyun went downstairs and suddenly rushed to get a box of cheesecake. Note to myself, he likes cheesecake.

Yongguk, being the stupid cousin, suddenly asked a question that made me blush.

"Oh yeah! Daehyun and Minha, you guys already know each other right?" He smiled widely I could even see his gums.

"Yes."

"No."

We both said the opposite thing at the same time. And guess who said no? Daehyun. What a jerk. Why won't he just say yes? I know we're not even close but at least he already know my name. Isn't that a start?

"What? Is it a yes or no?" Yongguk said, confused.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." I started to glare at him.

"No." He glared back at me.

"Aish! Whatever. Let's forget what I just asked." Yongguk retorted and ruffled his hair. Well, he's not the only one that was feeling frustrated.

"Fine by me." Daehyun said and then left the living room.

"Yah Daehyun! Why are you so mean?" A guy shouted to Daehyun. He then faced to me and said," Hello! I'm Youngjae! I'm Daehyun's best friend! Well... All of us are."

"I'm Minha! Nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

"Annyeong noona! I'm Zelo. I live here too!" A tall guy suddenly approached me. He was cute with his noodle hair.

"Ah annyeong! You're so cute! Nice to meet you!" I kind of squealed when he smiled.

Then another cute guy approached me and introduced himself. "Hello! I'm Jongup! Can I call you noona too?" He smiled.

"Of course! Call me by any name you want." I smiled back.

"Minha, can I talk to you for a moment?" Yongguk suddenly said. "Let's go to your room, I will bring your things up, don't worry." He said.