Chapter 15 When a women is fed up.

Chapter 15

When a women is fed up.

Tammy and Her mother in the mall.

"Oh mama this is cute." she had picked up a cute dress.

"Yeah it is cute for you" said her mother.

"How about this lingerie over here mama ?" she had picked up some lace see through underwear."Maybe that is what you and dad need" she laughed

"Ha-Ha me and your father is on bad terms right now. Plus you might be need this."

"Alright then I was just trying to put some spice in you guys life I never seen you and dad this way."

"Yeah I know. I just it is one of them days. You know me and your dad is not perfect every relationship is not perfect" they had walked out the store.

"Yes I know mama, but sex solves everything. Even angry sex is the best." she smiled.

"Young lady I shouldn't be hearing about this"

Tammy laughed " Mama come on you know it is true me and Josh we can go in several round if you know what I mean. "

"Mhm, you better talk some since in that boy to get you married.I will not be having my grandchild coming in as a bastard."

"Yes, mother I know" she rolled her eyes.

"I seen that, but I have something more important to talk to you about have a seat" They sat over by the fountain in the mall. She sighed " Me and your father is getting a divorce and this one is final." 

"Ma' come on you really love dad I can see it in your eyes " she laughed

"NO, Tammy I am serious this time I went to a divorce lawyer and  we are making some arrangements."

"Wow, do my brother know?"

"No, he doesn't know Tammy, but I will tell him later on he has  to much problems with his family. I don't want to put more bad news on him."

Tammy shrugged her shoulder " Well I guess you have to do what you have to do if your not happy mama"

Tamara hugged her daughter " Thank you for understanding. Now let's get some clothes for my grand child."

-------

Terry in the car.

"Call  Regina" he was talking to the car to Dial the number.

"Caling Regina ?" the car had talked back. The phone was ringing and then the police had pulled behind him the police was running his plates.

"What the fuck else could happen right now."  he just kept driving through the light.

The police lights had turned on the car had made some noise. Terry had slowly pulled to the right side. The police had up behind him and he went to Terry car, " What's the problem officer" terry had his car insurance card and his i.d. ready

"Well I was just pulling you over because your brake lights out." The police officer took his I.D. and insurance card

The police had took some time to run his name he had pulled it up  and he had seen the car was reported stolen.

"Can you step from out of the car for me please" said the officer

"What are you kidding me for a brake light" he had searched him down.

"No, sir we are not locking you up for your brake light I ran the plates on the car and it is reported stolen. "

"Are you kidding me  it's my wife car" he had shook his head.

The officer had put cuffs on him.  "Yea, but I have to take you in for riding in a stolen  car."

Terry had got in the backseat of the car they had searched the car and had locked him up and he was going to jail.

------------

Regina house.

"Are you going to answer your phone" asked Rayana

"No, I don't want to answer it " she was curled with her pillow.

"What's wrong talk to me?" she had hit her with the pillow.

"Nothing I just didn't want to talk right now. I wanted to relax " she had a tear coming out her eye. 

"Well if you want to talk to me. I'm here" she got from out the bed and walked downstairs.

---------

Back at home with Tamara

"Babe,we back home ." she cut on the lights. 

It was candles on the floor from the entrance of the door an rose petals on the floor.She seen Josh just standing there waiting for her. She dropped her bags on the floor and followed the candles and then she had seen rose peddals on the outside of the candle that was shaped in the heart. She got to the last part and there was Josh with the last peddal in his hands. " I thought I would never I would find a girl like you. Every day is a new day  that we are happy to spend it with each other." He dropped down to his one knee "So what I am saying to you will you marry me  Tammy Sonya Parker because I don't every want to wake up with out you."

She jumped into his arms " Yes, baby" she kissed .

Tamara gave him a tumb up and she smiled