Chapter 7 Yo Side Of the bed

Chapter7

Yo Side Of the bed

 Trey Songz- Yo SIde of the bed

She's gone again
She's gone again, oh no

Every time she leaves
It's my heart that she's takin' from me
And I dunno if she's gone for good
Or returning in the morning

And I wait through the night
'Cause I can't help the tossing and turning
I want you to know that our bed, our sheets, our pillows
Gettin' lonely on yo side of the bed

Yo side, yo side, yo side, yo side
It's lonely on yo side of the bed
Yo side, yo side, yo side
It's not the same without you here on yo side of the bed

And I can't hold you below
It's lonely on yo side of the bed
Yo side, yo side, yo side
It's so lonely there, and I don't wanna sleep if you ain't here, no

Regina P/O/V

I woke up and it was breakfast on the table and rose and with a card on the table. I read it it said Dear my lovely baby I enjoyed my night it was so special to me. I left you money on dresser to get  away and go shopping.I want you to have on a black elegant dress and make sure it is sexy I want to show you off tonight. Love alway Terry. I smell the rose and open up the blinds to see  the beautiful view from the  hotel room. I got up and put on my jogging clothes and took a run on the street and then I was going to come back in to take a shower to go look  for a dress. I wanted to know what kind of event that we where going to that speical was terry going to celebrate our two year anniversay?

------------------------------------------------------------

The women from the reception desk had called for Regina "Excuse me Ms.? Ms.?"

Regina looked to the right " Yes?"

"I remember you from last night your the one who had check in room 207 right?"

"Yes that is me?"

"Your husband is on the phone for you Mrs. Parker. " she smiled and had grabbed the phone

"Terry? Hey baby"

"No, No this is not Terry baby you know who this is"

She had a dead look in her face she changed the tone of her voice " What the hell are you calling me for and how  did you fine me?"

"Now, now its not the time for you to get uptight on me sweetie and your not the only one who can track people to find there location remember I taught you. Did you forget about me?" He chuckled.

"No" she said

"Good , because I thought that you where forgetting that you still owe me money and I can't let you get that far away from me.  This is a job and not for you to fall in love you got me?"

"Yes, Drew I know. I will have it soon don't worry I got us you know I still  love you and I think about you every second that I'm away."

"You better be or you know what will happen" He hang up the phone.