Chapter 6 Love and Affection

Chapter 6

Got Me up all night

Music Playing in the background

Rihanna- Love Song

I don't wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection
And I hope I'm not sounding too desperate
I need love and affection
Love, love, love, love and affection
Love, love, L-O-V-E-E-E and affection

Oh baby, I'm not asking for the world, maybe
You can give me what I want
Baby, come hold me tight and when I'm drowning save me
Give it to me on a daily

If I'm your girl say my name boy
Let me know I'm in control
We both grown so how we feel we can let it show
I I I, won't play around
I I I, I wanna lay you down
I I I, I need you now, I need you now

He grabbed her and  picked her up as they entered the hotel room door. She dropped the bag on the floor and he carried her all the way to the bed and laid her down slowly and looked into her eyes. He ripped her trench coat open admiring her body and gracing it with his eyes she leaned forward start kissing him passionately. She whispered in his ear "If you want me come take me." She turn him around  climbed on top of him and grabbing his shirt off kissing down his body until she reached his lower body to start pleasing him. She got back up and climbed back on top started riding him  her heart was racing and he had slowly caressed her body as she was taking control. He groaned he picked her up and turned her face to the wall grabbing one of her hands  and inserted himself into her again and pulling on her hair. He speeding up the pace of he was going his heart rate was going sweat was pouring down his body. He was on the virge of climaxing and he released his self inside of her and kissed her on the side.She turned around and kissed him deeply into his mouth.

"I love you" said Regina

"I love you too " said Terry

She walked away and headed to the shower to  wash her body off. Terry sat at the end of the bed and laid back on the bed  " Wow baby that was amazing I never had that before and It was just what I needed"

Regina was in the shower " So? you wasn't able to enjoy your  10th anniversay right with your wife?"

Terry walked to the bathroom while she was in the shower he got into the shower with her "Hey"he gave her a forehead kiss " It's no need for you to talk about her I'm with you right now and that is all it matters right ?"

"Right" she answered  letting the watter run down her head

"Now how about round two " he kissed her on her lips and they continued to make love again.

After the couple got from out of the shower and  they laid there in the bed  and fell asleep Until the morning .

--------------------------------

Back at  Terry House

Tamar wakes up at 6 am and rolled over to the other side she was touching the bed and felt no one on the other side. She got up and put on her slippers and robe and had went downstairs to see if Terry was downstairs , she checked outside to see if his car was out there and he was gone . She had made a phone call to Terry phone and it had went back to voice mail. She hung up and didn't leave a message.  She clicked over and dial one of her male friends

She cried while dailing the number " He is doing it again, I dont know what to do anymore "

The male said " I already told you what to do and you continue to say. Do you need for me to come over to your place?"

"No, not tonight, but  I will see you later on today after work I promise I just don't want him to catch us here right now. "

"Why not baby you know he is not no good ? He leave you every night it's no way that I would leave my wife on our 10th anniversary what kind of man would do that with a beautiful women like you. Tamara I warned you if you want to be happy you can always stay with me you know I love you."

" I love you too, but I just want my marriage to work you have to understand where I'm coming from."

He deeply sighed " I understand that your unhappy and you continue to put up with the same old and same old he is never going to change Tamara. I just want to create an unchanging love and I want our love to remain the same over and over. Tamar when you leave me I just get sick to my stomach its just I cant live with out you.  I wish one day you will make my wish to come true and just stay forever"

She sighed "Right now is not a good time, and my dad I don't know will approve of it since he is our family business.I haven't told him at all about what Terry has done. "

"Loook, I have to get ready for work I will call you when I get to the office. I work for your dad too don't forget that. So I guess tonight dinner and a movie?"

"Yes that will be fine" she wiped away from her tears.

"Alright baby talk with you later" 

"Okay, bye bye " she said 

They hung up the phone. 

Tamara  P/O/V

------------------

Do you think its wrong for me to do this Terry ? No, I dont think its right for me to be lonly every night and me seeing everyone happy around me and everyone is just faking it to look good in the spot light. I wish I could change back the hands of time to make everything right. I take one step forward and Terry always send us back. I'm sitting alone on my 10th anniversary alone and my husband is not here.I guess I am a fool for love. My friend want me to leave him and  I just cant right now we have so much history together  we where high school sweethearts  my father trusted him to run the company with my support and he is handsome., smart, a good provider for  me and our kids. God only knows what to do I guess we will tell with time.

------------------------------------------

(Back at the hotel with Terry and Regina)

Regina P/O/V

-----------------

I love sleeping next to Terry he give me life every time when he is here even though its so little time that we have together. Do I think its wrong for me to sleep with a married man? No, he isn't with her all the time when I seen him with his wife he didn't look how happy he was with me. He seem like he was disappointed to be around him. I love Terry I cant never let him go he is like apart of my rib its like we are meant to be. I enjoy watching the sun coming up and he is sleeping so quietly in the bed. I kissed his hand as they were rapped around my body.  Now its time for me to go back to sleep

----------------------------------------