Chapter 8 Wicked Games

"Wicked Games"

I left my girl back home
I don't love her no more
And she'll never fucking know that
These fucking eyes that I'm staring at
Let me see that ass
Look at all this cash
And I emptied out my cards too
Now I'm fucking leaning on that

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain
I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here
Bring the cups baby I could bring the drink
Bring your body baby I could bring you fame
And that's my motherfucking words too
Just let me motherfucking love you

Terry went back to change his clothes to get ready for tonight with Regina. 

"Terry ? Is that you baby?" Tamara was in the living room watching TV.

"Yes baby" he came to give her a kiss , but she turned her cheek the other way".

"I was looking for you in the middle of the night. What happen?"

"I couldn't sleep last night. So I went to office to catch up on the work that was left behind."

"Hmm, okay. Your child is coming in town this weekend. I thought you should know she is going  to be staying here with  her male friend she is bring  alone."

"Thats great baby, but I have to go and get ready for our friend dinner party you know Mike and Michelle there having one of there parties annual parties we get together. "

"Oh good I haven't seen them in a while I should just get dressed. "

"No honey me and my coworkers are going do you remember Joe he is going and he is not bring his wife neither so we are going to car pool together to go to the party together." 

" I thought I was invited too"  her phone had virbatedd a text message come through her phone

Person: Are you still coming tonight

Me: Yes, I will be leaving in a second after he comes .

Person: Alright I will be waiting around the corner until he leaves

Me. Okay I will text you when he come :)

"You might, but I know how much you need your rest so I didn't want to bother you. "

"Yeah your right I do need my rest tonight." she yarns

Terry came in with this black tux on "Alright baby I'm leaving I will see you tonight" 

Tamara got up and  closed the door and watched him  leave out.  She had waited a few minutes to make sure he was gone and she had texted back  to tell him to come pick her up.

-----------

Back at the Hotel 

Regina P/O/V 

I had made my run for the day came back and took a shower and I got that black dress Terry want  me to wear. I cant wait until he takes me out. I had put on some diamond sparking heels. Put on my Chanel 5 perfume and  curled my hair. I put on my make up and the rest of my Jewelry. Terry was running late as usual. Here he comes now.

--------------------------

"Hey baby I missed you" she jumped into his arms and had kissed him.

"I missed you too are you ready?" asked Terry

"Yes just let me grab my purse and I will be ready to go out. Terry had took her and held her while she walked to the elevator.  So do you  know where we are going?"

"Well for a person that say I don't take them out very much  I'm going to  take you to one of my friends place. He is having a big party and it will be plenty of people there.

The valet attendant had pulled up his car and he opened the door for her to get in the car and he got the keys from the attendant and got in the car to head over to the party. It took them 45 minutes to get to his friend house. It was people getting out and getting there car parked and  walking up the stairs on the red carpet. 

"I want you to walk behind me when we walk on the red carpet" said Terry

"What you said that you wanted to show me off and now you want me to walk behind you what kind of bull shit is this? If you don't want me to walk with you shouldn't have brought me."

"Okay, your right." He got out the car and opened her door and she was wrapped around his arm and smiling.

The people where taking pictures and Terry was trying to hide his face while people where taking a picture. She smiled and they walked into the building  it was crowded people where standing around laughing and drinking.  Terry was looking around for some people he  knew.

"Baby come on we are going around  these people."  Terry hand her hand and she was walking right behind him. "Hey,man whats up?" His friend had turn around with laughter "Terry my man  you are looking good as always" he gave him a hug.

"Yeah you know, I have to keep in shape. you know I'm not young as I use to " he laughed

"Yeah you don't have to tell me I know being 50 is not the right age everything half way not working if you know what I mean" he laughed

"Yeah I know I'm almost up there." said Terry

"So how is the lovely bunny behind you" asked the man.

"Oh that's mine Her name is Regina " 

"Please to meet you" the man had grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Same here" she had pulled her hand away.

"Owe she feisty"  the man laughed " Don't worry about that baby I love them feisty.. Rawer!!"

"Quit playing Toni, I just told you she is mines "

"Oh you must have that on lock don't you?" he laughed again

"Yep she is mines anit that right baby" he leaned over to give her a kiss.

"Well excuse me I see some more people I know " Toni  had left moving through the crowd.

"Good seeing you Toni"

Regina whispered in his " baby I hope the rest of your friends is not perverts like him"

"He is good person  he just joke alot."

"Okay, I guess" she shrugged her shoulders.

A women from in the crowd  talking to one of her friends while  Terry was passing by "Who the hell is that Terry" 

"That's some girl that is with Terry now"

"I thought you was fucking Terry.?"

"Nope, he quit me and made me get a abortion."

"So he just going to drop you like your a piece a meat. Do you need for me to go over there and confront him and her ass" 

She held her back " Nope, don't do it she will see it I warned her.  I can see it she will be tossed  in no time then he will be right back to me. I was there when his wife separated his ass and I'm going to be here when he leave her ass."

"Okay I hope you know what your doing" her friend shook her head.