Chapter 4 Act right

Chapter 4

Act right

" Come on girl" said  Rayana

Regina slow walked from out of the house. " I really don't want to go, all these lames are going to just breathe down my neck all night and try to buy me a drink "

"It's good to see new faces Regina becacuse messing with that married man nothing good is going to come from out of it "

"Yeah it will be I will have him  all too me. " said Regina

She looked over to her and shooked her head. " Do you hear your self? Your just crazy  he is not leaving his wife" she cranked the car.

Regina whispered " Ok, thats what you think"

Regina drove off and hopped on the freeway and got  to the club and the line was packed and they stood in the line for a while.

(1HOUR LATER)

Once they enter the doorway  girls was dancing on the floor and rolling weed at the counter and people was standing over by the bar. Regina grab a seat next to the door and Rayana went to the bathroom. "I will be right back hold my keys"

Regina stay at the spot while the Dj had start mixing up the songs and he turned the music up loud . She was moving in her seat dancing. A man walked over to her and start talking to her.

"Hey whad up ma, I seen you over sitting over here by yourself" he sat down with 2 drinks.

"She leaned over , I am Regina"

" Aw cool, so what bring you hear to night?"

" I came out with my cousin I guess she is feeling herself tonight" said Regina

"Yeah I'm glad that she brought you here, you know what your very beautiful. "

She looked at him like she wasnt intrested in the convo" Aww thank you"

He slide over a drink " Here is a drink its on me " 

She got up and moved " No, thank you"

"What the fuck bitch I payed 10 dollars for that drink you better drink it "

She stood still  and turn around " Your right let me get the drink and drink it."

" Oh yeah, see you knew what was best for you" he sat there cheesing at her.

She held the drink in her mouth and rasied her eye brows like he knew what he what talking about it and then she had let the drink out her mouth and spit on his shirt.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK" he dropped his drink and had tried to put his hands on her and security had ran on him and had pulled him out. "MAN NAW THAT CRAZY BITCH  OWE ME A DRINK."

"Clam Down NIgga" they had him in a head lock 

Regina was waving to  him "BYE "

Regina ......P/O/V/....

Damn its like every young nigga is the same too me. I have no interest in no no man younger than me or even my age. You would think men would be immature by the time they got to my age, but nope they wouldn't grow up it was like they were stuck on that stage of still sucking on there mama tittie. How you 26 grown man with these golds in there mouth and still sagging?. I love a man that is older  man that is in 40's he have experience alot in life and not going to play any games.He know how to talk to you, and knows what he want in life,also can hold you right,and make you feel like your a women  all over and that is what I like.