Chapter 14 -If

Chapter 14

If

[Michelle]
If You Think I Caught A Feeling When I Heard About That Other Chick
(Noooooo) I Already New
About It

[Kelly]
I Just Needed Time Just To Clear My Mind And Ask Myself (Why Didn't I Handle It)

[Beyonce]
And If You Would've Taken care Of Home,'Stead Of Leaving Me Alone Cause I Would Be Right There
With You Taken Care Of You Steady loving You Like I Used To Do

There Was Once A Time I Blamed Myself For What Was Wrong

[Michelle]
But I Can See So clearly Now Cause You Are Gone
That's How I Spend All My Time When You Weren't Home Playing Around With Them Raggedy Hafers
No More stressing, No more crying, No More Trying
I Would Rather be Alone
I'd Rather Be All By Myself
Because This Valuable Heart Of Mine Was Yours Until I Realize Finally Opened My Eyes

[Kelly]
You See Ladies, I Know, I Knew Better What Was I Thinking. He Going To Miss Me When I'm Gone

Regina P/O/V

I was  watching them in the restaurant laughing and rubbing on her leg the same thing he did to me. He kissed her lips and it made me sick to my stomach. I wanted to go snatch her up by her weave and throw her into the table. I watched in the rain looking at them while tears ran down my eyes.  I couldn't believe it he was cheating on me too. I watched them order there food and went  into the same Hotel we went into. I had enough of crying it was time I do something for me. I got the knife from my cousin car and I  went over to make his two flat for doing me wrong.

I fell asleep and waited outside I heard a little noise from the truck the rain had stoped. I looked around and I seen Terry was trying to get into his car. I followed him for a little and then his car had stopped on him. I pulled several cars back . He seen that both of the tires was on flat in the front. 

---

He pulled outside to check his tires  " Fuck how did I end up with two flats" He had pulled out  his cellphone and called triple A the phone was ringing

"Tripple A severice how may I help you?"

"Yes I need for you to go head and send a guy out here to come tow my my truck"

"Can you give me your name I can pull up the account? "

"Sure it's Terry Parker  you might find it under my wife name too Tamara Parker"

"Yes, give me one second while I pull this up. Could you hold please? "

"Yes I can."he sighed

"Alright sorry sir I am to tell you that your card have been canceled."

"Thank you." he had hung up the phone and had hit his car. He called for a taxi cab and the service was closed down. So he grabbed his jacket and start walking.

--------

Next Morning

Terry had finally got home and walked through the door it was 7:00 am . He dropped his keys on the floor Tamar  cut on the light. "You sleep good where you was at last night. "

"I didn't get a chance to  sleep last night and I had to walk 6 hours to get home now if you don't mind I would like to go to bed if that is fine."

Tamara had block the stairs " No, it's not fine you can get the couch or the door its your door. You will not be able to sleep in the same bed with me. "

"Tamara nobody have time for this I told you already  I walked for 6 hours and I want to sleep and have some damn peace in my house for once"

Tammy was standing at her bedroom door while her parents where arguing.

"Peace" she laughed in his face " You call this your house Terry you haven't  been here for a long time. This house is not your home. "

"Move out my way Tamara " he was  trying to get up the stairs

"Go sleep with your little Who-" 

Before she could finish the words that coming out her mouth he had backed hand her to the ground. There child came running down the stairs " Daddy  stop." Tamara was laying on the stairs. "I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR ASS OUT NOW BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE AND DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK."

Terry had walked back out the door and grab her keys to her car.

1 hour later the police had showed up at there resident.

"So ma'am you where saying that you want to press charages is that right?"

"Yes I do. my daughter seen what he did to me. He turned into animal I never seen him like this before"

"Alright, I will put this in the report and I will also report your car stolen too. Now you ladies have a  good day." 

Tamara closed the door.

"Mom,are you okay" she was holding her mother was crying .

"Yeah baby just go upstairs and freshen up and tell my future son in law he can come down. 

Tammy took some time to freshin up " Yes ma'am " Tammy boyfriend was walking down the stairs.

"Sit down I need to talk to you?"

Josh had sat down on the sofa " About?" 

"When are you trying to marry my daughter?"

"Ma'am I am  going to make that soon as possible. I'm just waiting on the right moment"

"Well you need to be thinking about that soon I don't want my child with someone  that can't provide for her. "

"Now, we are going to the store and I need for you to think of a good way to propose to her. This is my grandmother ring  and I won't need it anymore" she took off her ring and passed to to Josh. " Now I want you to take care of it and don't lose it."

"Yes ma'am"  he put the ring in his pocket

"Come on you taking all day Tammy." she looked at the time on her watch.

"Okay mama I'm coming " Tammy ran down the stairs.