[20] Your Killing My Cool Here

Mikayla POV
It's been 2 weeks since I started dating cam and honestly, all of it was pure bliss. I finally don't have to live with my dirty secret of liking my Best Friend and do what I've always dreamed of doing with cam in public. Hand holding, cuddling going on dates. U get the picture. But honestly dating cam was another whirlwind in my life. One day he would just randomly come up to u and kiss your cheek. Or he would casually grab your hand and lead u on another one of his adventurous dates. Heck, he asked me to go hiking at 4am for our fifth date. But anytime spent with cam is no time wasted at all.

I was in Nash's room doing a QnA on twitters One question stood out. "Who's the coolest in the group? " Nash read out. "Mikayla" "Cameron" they said simultaneously.

"Please I'm way cooler than cam."
"Oh really now?"
In one swift motion, Cam swooped me in his arms and held my waist tightly. "Baby," he breathed. Our distance was so close, but yet so far. His minty breath and plump lips just made me want to close the distance between us and smash my lips against him right there. But of course, the stupid voice in my head told me not to trust him with my first kiss just yet. Yep that's right my first kiss. Pathetic right? I'm 17 and I haven't had my first kiss. Regardless, I stood there standing still, still mesmerised by the body contact. He leaned his head towards my ear," You look beautiful today gorgeous," His minty breath caressed my shoulders and his husky voice made my legs weak. Keep it together Mikayla. I looked up to see him staring at me intensely, all my focus lost in his big brown eyes.He was like a magnet, attracting all my focus and attention. The fact that he was wearing a tight fit shirt that showed of his biceps did not help at all. How can a guy look so perfect? "You okay there Kay?" He cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

" Of course I am. Ever heard of personal space?" Well at least I tried to say. All that came out was a stutter. "I.. er..erm..."

"Who's the cool one now? " Cam cocked one eyebrow and smirked.

"Shut up. Your killing my cool. Mahogany lets go to Starbucks." I playfully shoved Cameron's chest aside.

"Ooh and see that hot barista? " Mahogany grinned.

"Wait what barista? Did he flirt with u? How hot is he...." Cam asked frantically. I grinned at his state.
"Why so scared mr I'm so cool? " I imitated him. With that, I grabbed my wallet and phone and dragged Mahogany along to Starbucks.

____________
  Short chapter. Hope u lovelies like it. I love you guys ❤️
        -Chloe Dallas