[19] Jack Gilinksy and Jealousy

Jack POV
[Didnt expect that did u 😏]

Now I heard from the boys and the tweets that Cameron and Mikayla are officially dating. I know that I'm dating Madison now, but honestly my heart dropped and jealousy washed over me when I heard the news.

Believe it or not I liked Mikayla. She was the first girl I actually liked. Normally I just do hook ups but something about her is different. I was so stupid to let her slip away. I was only focused on Madison's body and my hormones got the best of me. I actually cared about Mikayla but I screwed up big time. Of course Cameron likes her. They've been best friends for forever, of course he has feelings for her. Maybe mine isn't as strong but still. I always get the girl. I just have to make Mikayla jealous.

"Baby, pay attention to me," Madison whined. Sometimes this girl is so annoying but have u seen her? Look at all her curves ugh. I just now have to make Madison of good use. Mikayla hates Madison, what better way to make Mikayla jealous than to show affection to Madison 24/7?

Soon after that, whenever I see Mikayla, I would always pull Madison into a kiss [ I'm not gonna be too descriptive okay? ]. One afternoon though, while I was kissing Madison,I stole a glance at Mikayla.She didn't even flinch! She just pretended that we didn't exist!

Mikayla POV
When Jack and Madison started making out in front of all of us, Cameron tensed up. I gave him a reassuring smile and whispered "It's fine Cam, I have no feelings for him. He can do whatever he wants."

Mahogany leaned over and asked," How are you not jealous? He's basically stuffing his tongue down ur enemy's throat!"

"It's disgusting to see them do it but I don't like him. I've lost my feelings for Jack long  ago. Don't get me wrong, part of he reason I liked him was because he was kinda cute but the other part is because I wanted to distract myself from Cameron. Have u seen Cameron? He's the best." I whispered back. "Thanks babe," Cameron winked. Crap he heard me. Now his head is gonna grow bigger than it already is. I rolled my eyes at him and slapped him playfully on his arm.

"Don't flatter urself pretty boy."
"Oh so u think I'm pretty." Cameron smirked.
"I find it impossible why thousands of girls in the world fall in love with u over the Internet when they haven't spent a day with U in real life? And fall in love with u of all people." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Come on, you love me Kay."
"Really? I never knew that?"
"Seriously Kay?"
"I only speak the truth."
I walked away leaving him hanging. Cameron wanted to chase after me when Nash teased," Damn dude you're whipped." I flashed them a cheeky smile before Mahogany hauledd me off to the mall.

Jack POV
Well that was a total fail. She doesn't even care about me anymore. Should I even try?