[18] First Dates and Forest Picnics

Mikayla POV
I saw the rest of the boys hooting and hollering. "About time you lovebirds got together." I felt my face heat up.
"Well then, Ms Mikayla Espinosa, would you like to go in a date with me?" I giggled at Cam's fake accent and nodded my head. He held his hand out for me and once our hands came in contact, electronic coursed through my veins.

We walked hand in hand as he led us through the forest. I can't help but mentally fangirl that I was having my twilight moment with my Best Friend. Finally, we came to a area where it overlooked the whole of Los Angeles, the city that never sleeps. A blanket was spread out and a picnic basket was placed on top .

"You did this?" I gasped. "Anything for you Mikayla." He replied. We sat down and began to eat. We basically talked about everything. It could never be awkward with us because well, we were being us. As the sun began to set, I can't help but smile at the fact that Cameron has gone through all the trouble of running all around to make this first date memorable. All for me.

Cam must have saw me smile because he asked what I was smiling at." I'm just thinking how lucky i am to have you. I wouldn't have asked for a better Boyfriend. You really didn't have to do all this Cam."

He smiled his signature grin when he heard me.

" That's where your wrong Mikayla. You deserve the world. I would do anything for u Kay. You don't know how long I've waited for you to call me your Boyfriend." This boy sure has a way with words. I looked down to avoid him seeing me blush. He used his two fingers and lifted my head up. "You're cute when you blush."

After that, we watched the sun go down and Cam being well Cam decided to carry me bridal style to the car. "Thank you Cam, I had an amazing time."

I was just about to go back to my hotel room when Cameron grabbed me but the waist and spun me towards him. "Goodnight princess." I walked into the hotel room only to be pinned to the floor.

"Eee! How was your whole date? I was videotaping the whole thing! You guys are really relationship goals! Did he kiss you? What did u guys do after we left? What..." I was bombarded with questions by Mahogany. Turns out, Mahogany was following me around town and set up secret cameras around the hotel to video tape the whole treasure hunt. When I asked her how she did that without getting noticed she simply said "I'm a ninja."

I rolled my eyes and answered all her ridiculous questions. As she in finally calmed down, I got ready to bed and just lay there thinking My first Boyfriend. Cameron. I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face and soon blackness engulfed me.

_________
Hey there lovelies! How was it? Do u ship them or nah? Comment down below ;) I love u guys ❤️
      -chloe dallas