[15] Cordon show and Confusion

3 months later
[i know big time jump]

Cameron and I were going to be doing an interview with one of the biggest talk show host in LA, James Corden. As we walked onto stage I prepared myself for the questions they might ask. All went well until one particular question.

"Cameron I know you and Mikayla have been best friends for almost 16 years. Both of you are also very good looking. Answer honestly, do you have any feelings for Mikayla?"

Crap. This is the time where he would say his true feelings. Does he like me or not? Don't get ur hopes up Mikayla, he only likes u as a Best Friend. I prepared myself for the worst answer possible. Instead I heard Cam take a deep breath and simply said.
"Well, Mikayla and I have known each other for the longest time. She gets me in ways nobody can. She's been there with me thorough everything. I don't know what I feel for her but I'm not going to deny that the feelings aren't there. I mean, look at Mikayla. Just being called her Best Friend is already a great Honour for me."
The whole crowd aww'd at his answer. Oh my gosh, did he mean that? He's probably just faking it. He could get any girl in the whole world, why me?

Cameron POV
I can't say I'm in love with her. It will ruin our whole friendship. I took a deep breath and simply said, "Well, Mikayla and I have known each other for the longest time. She gets me in ways nobody can. She's been there with me thorough everything. I don't know what I feel for her but I'm not going to deny that that's there. I mean, look at Mikayla. Just being called her Best Friend is already a great Honour for me." Technically I didn't lie, i am confused. Who am I kidding? I'm in love with Mikayla Rose Alexandra Espinosa.

After the talk show, I put my arm around Mikayla and we took an uber back to the hotel. None of us said anything but it was a comfortable silence. I knew at once that whenever Mikayla was quiet with me, she was definitely thinking. Was it about what I said? As we walked into my hotel room. The boys started hooting. "Cameron likes Mikayla!" Taylor and Nash shouted. I could see Mikayla turn red and she looked away. Mahogany literally tackled her and said." Mikayla!" Then she started speaking really fast that I couldn't catch up. All of us were happy until she had to ruin it.

"Honestly Cameron I think you could do better. You're so hot and you don't have to date ur Best Friend out of pity. Take my advice, there are other fishes out in the sea. Don't be desperate." Madison stated. I looked at Mikayla and she looked away. I knew she was gonna cry but she did not want people to see her cry because she thinks that makes her weak. "Madison you'-" "She right Cam, I don't deserve you. Excuse me." Mikayla cut me off and ran  past the guys to who know where. I tried to chase after her but Shawn held me back." Leave her first, she needs time to cool off. Let Mahogany go."

I reluctantly shrugged and turned my back to Madison. "What's your problem with her? Since day 1 you've been here you've done nothing but mess with Mikayla! She did nothing wrong to u!" I screamed angrily at her. She had no right to say that about my Best Friend. "Oh, so she needs someone else to fight her own battles. Give her some advice, ask her to fight her own battles and stop running away from a problems." With a flip of her hair, Madison strutted out.

Mikayla POV
The only reason why I'm crying is because she was right. Cameron could get any other girl, he wouldn't go for me. I'm just another ordinary girl. I ran up to the roof and enjoyed the city of Los Angeles. Madison's words kept replaying in my head. She was exactly like my bullies. I can't let her get to me. What if Cameron thinks she's right? Would he not want to be friends anymore? My thoughts were interrupted when the door to the roof swung open, revealing Mahogany.

"Mikayla Espinosa don't listen to that she devil. You're the most amazing girl I have ever met. Cameron's the lucky one to actually be friends with u. You're the funniest caring smart selfless and not to mention drop dead gorgeous girl I have ever met. Don't listen to her." I kept silent as I listened to her comforting words. If Cameron was truly my Best Friend he wouldn't listen to Madison or anyone for that matter. "Thanks Mo." I gave Mahogany a big bear hug as we rocked back and forth admiring the city of LA.