[10] Madison Beer or Madison Bitch?

A/N That's Madison at the top. Btw don't judge the way I describe her to be. I have nothing against her but this is all a book okay?

Mikayla POV

"Guys gather round. We have a new Magcon member. Now her dad paid good money for her to be here. So even though she's not apart of Magcon, she paid money to see u. I don't care how u treat her but the money is split equally okay? She has her own room though." Bart barked. A new girl? I hope she's nice. After that, Bart went to the back and brought out a girl.

She had jet black hair, she wore too much makeup which made her look like a Barbie doll. she wore a croptop that barely covered her chest and some skimpy booty shorts. I'm not one to judge people but to be honest, if u search the word "slut", her picture would come out.

"Guys, this is Madison Beer." With that, Bart left her with us and walked off. After he left, she practically scanned the guys and locked her eyes on Jack like a predator targeting a prey. [😂oops]. She literally walked over to him and draped his arms around him. "Hey hottie, I'm Madison what's ur name?" She slurred with the most high pitched bimbotic voice I've ever heard. I could tell the guys were pretty uncomfortable with her as she practically touched all the guys and flirted with them. "Slut much?" Mahogany whispered. When she came to Cameron,my heart stopped. Please no. Then, he did the most unexpected thing. He literally pushed her away and said," Sorry I don't want my Girlfriend to get jealous." She look at him weirdly and said " Since when did u have a Girlfriend?"

"Well actually I don't. You just make me uncomfortable." All the guys and including Mahogany and I tried so hard to stifle out laughter. That's my Cameron. I stuck my hand out to introduce myself. "Hey I'm Mikayla." She just stuck her head out and flipped her hair off her shoulder. Obnoxious much? I brushed that thought off and went with the guys to dinner.

While we were walking  to dinner, Cameron stood in front of me and bent down. "What are u doing? " I asked. "Piggy back. I know u hate walking." He said with a smile. Gosh his smile. I got on his back and we strolled to In-N-Out. I was laughing while Cameron just ran while carrying me. One of the things I love about our friendship. And of course, the she devil had to ruin it.

"Attention seeker. She has 2 legs and can perfectly walk by herself. She doesn't need Cameron to carry her. She's just flirting with him but it's totally not working." She said loud enough for me to hear. Cameron suddenly stopped and turned around to fight back. But Nash, SHAWN, Matt and Mahaogany beat him to it.

"She's not an attention seeker. They're best friends. There's nothing wrong with best friends going on piggy back rides. Plus Mikayla doesn't even want attention, she just gets it. Which is more than what I can say for u. Please if anyone had gotten down to piggy back u, u would totally jump on the offer. So don't talk shit about my girl." All of them said.
"Whatever" she said with a flip of her hair. "Cmon on Jack, let's hurry." Thanks guys, I mouthed.  We hurried into In-N-Out.

We all sat in a booth and a waiter came and sat us down. We all took turn to order until it was Madison's turn." Hi what can I get that has no sugar, carbs and is fat-free?" " Yeah water." Mahogany said. [That Cinderella reference tho 😂] All of us snickered behind her. Madison narrowed her eyes at Mahogany and gave her a death glare. "I'll have a salad. I'm not taking any chances to get fat unlike some girls here." She said referring to the burger and fries mahogany and I ordered.Calm down Mikayla calm down. I gave a sweet smile to her and turned my attention to the boys.

"Hey I never really got to say anything about ur performance today Mikayla. You killed it." Jack complimented. I mentally fangirled at the fact Jack Gilinksy liked my singing. But Madison could not even let one compliment about me slip aside.

" Puh-lease, that performance was nothing. I bet my singing is Ren times better than hers. She sounded like a 5 year old girl. No offence sweetie." Madison batted her eyelash and gave me a fake smile. I could feel my throat tighten and the breaths I took was quicker and quicker . I could not take it anymore. This was exactly like the time I was bullied. I'm not experiencing it again. I was having a panic Attack. I excused myself and ran out the door for air. I clutched my stomach and bent over. I felt a hand patting my back.

"Breathe Mikayla breathe. It doesn't matter what she says. Calm down and take deep breaths." He said.I knew that voice. Cameron. My heart finally slowed down its pace and I could breathe normally again. Phew. I felt a pair or strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw my Brother with a worried look on his face. "Again?" He questioned. I nodded. He gave me a hug and looked me in the eye.

"Don't let Madison get to u, she's not worth it. You're an amazing singer sis. Don't listen to her. Your voice are literally goals and u better not die on me sis. I wouldn't be anywhere without my other half. Besides, who else is gonna tolerate my stupidity?" Matt said bringing a small smile to my face. "Froyo?" He suggested. We walked hand in hand to the nearby froyo place and Cameron went back to give us some Brother Sister time alone.

After froyo we headed back to the hotel where the guys were hanging out. "Hey, if it helps I have a new nickname for Madison. Wanna hear it? Its Madison Elle Bitch." I started laughing so hard. Not because of the stupid nickname, but at Matt's failure attempt at trying to burn her. Matthew Espinosa ladies and gentleman.

______________
Hope it was better lovelies! Thanks for actually reading this book. I love u ❤️
      -chloe dallas