[13] Twin Tuesday

Matthew POV
Today I decided to spend more time with Mikayla. She been pretty hurt over the whole Jack drama but I know my sister's strong. I decided to take her out on what we call
" Twin Tuesday"where we basically spend the whole day on Tuesday together with nobody else. Today was Tuesday so it was perfect.

I woke her up and she groggily sat up in bed. "Twin Tuesday?" I grinned. A smile broke loose on her face and shot out of bed to get ready. I chuckled at the excitement of my Sister. I went back to my room and put on a mint green muscle tee and white khaki pants. I was hanging out with the guys when I heard a knock. I opened the door and I thought I was looking the mirror. Mikayla was wearing a mint green tee with a hoodie and white denim shorts. "We really gotta stop doing this," we both simultaneously said. "Stop it! No u stop it. Stop copying me. Argh!" We said everything at exactly the same time and I threw my hands up in frustration. Sometimes we were so alike that we basically say the exact things. Creepy right? The boys were staring at us, an astonished look washed over them. "How... How did u?" Carter stuttered. "Twin telepathy," I smirked. Mikayla and I took our penny boards and rode to the nearby beach. We spent the whole time there. Eating ice cream, board walking, going to a carnival and Swimming. Even these small things were fun to us because no matter what we do, put us together and nothing can be boring. The more I spend time with her, the more I realise how much I'm gonna miss her when she goes back. I pushed the thought aside and picked her up bridal style and threw her into the water. She came up sputtering water and I was laughing so hard it hurt my side. She immediately tackled me and we both fell into the water. "Best Twin Tuesday ever!" She exclaimed. It was getting late so we walked back to the hotel, my arm slung around her shoulders and her arm wrapped around my waist. I missed this when I was away on tour. We walked back in silence, comfortable silence. "Good night sis, I love u." I kissed her forehead." Night Mattasaur I love u more." She replied back.

"Impossible" I whispered. I crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep.