Chapter 20

Chandler's POV!

I pulled up to her house and I walked to the door. Why am I shaking. It's just a girl. I knocked and the door opened. Adam opened it.

"Haven't you done enough? If it wasn't clear you hurt my sister and I haven't forgave you yet."

"Adam I am not here to talk to you or fight. I want to say sorry and talk to Annabella."

"She sin't here."

"What do you mean she isn't here."

"Chandler she said she was going to go talk to your mom. We thought she was there."

"Well she isn't."

"I will try to call her. Goodbye."

He shut the door. He is a freaking jerk. I ran and got in my truck and drove as fast as I could. The secret place. She has to be there. I pulled up and parked my truck then got out. I ran up and climbed up the ladder. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello?" I whispered.

She was asleep. I sat down and poked her cheek.

"Is you dead?" I said laughing.

"No. Leave me alone."

"Please talk to me."

"I rather not Chandler."

"I told my mom about your situation. It just came out and I'm sorry."

"She is your best friend. i figured that would happen sooner or later."

"Annabella I am really really sorry. Can't you just forgive me."

"Seriously Chandler. After what you said to me you expect me to just be able to say its okay lets kiss and make up. That's not how it is right now."

"My mom didn't talk to me and I know it was that bad. You know it's bad when your own mother stops talking to you. I just don't get why you can't see it from my point."

She looked at me and punched me. I will have a black eye probably. She walked in the other secret room that was connected and shut it. The bad thing was that it had a lock on it.

What the hell did I do?

Annabella's POV!

I can't believe he just expects me to forgive him just like that. It isn't like he has ever been hurt so why would he even know how it feels. 

"Annabella."

"What?"

"Can you please come out and let me talk to you." he whispered.

"No."

"Please. It would mean a lot."

"I don't want to."

"Are you sure? You can tell me to go or stay after we talk and I will listen, but I at least want to see you. Including if it will be my last time seeing you."