Chapter 13

Annabella's POV!

"Coach I am so bored."

"Why are you here then? You can walk." 

"Steven just give me some play to read or something."

"The theater is right next store go get your own play or something." he said laughing.

"How cute."

"Thanks I try. I have to go to a coaches meeting."

"Good let me play on your computer."

"Uh no." He logged off.

"Jerk." he threw me the keys.

"Lock up when you guys go home." he said walking out.

Chandler walked in and grabbed a water. I gave him the keys and we walked out after he shut and locked the door. All of his friends where standing there looking at me. This should be fun.

Chandler's POV!

"Hey guys. I thought you where going to go eat and then go to a party." I said.

"We came to talk you into going to the party with us. Looks like your too busy though." One of the guys said.

"Uh I am actually hanging out with my mom. She wants to go shopping and my dad is busy so I said I would go."

"Chandler stop being a freaking momma's boy. She will understand." Luke said.

One of the boys shoved me. Yeah my first fight of the year. I punched him and that's when the fight broke out.

Steven's POV!

We where talking about some plays and introducing new ideas when Annabella ran in. She stopped and waved.

"Miss skinny jeans we are in a meeting." One of the other couches said.

"Steven I need you right now. Its an emergency."

"Can't you call Lindsey."

"No not this time." She grabbed my arm and pulled me out side.

My son is an idiot. He knows he is going to get suspended. I ran and grabbed him. 

"Oh look. Daddy six pack here saved you."

He hit my arm and I grabbed him again and locked him in my car. I put child lock on so he wouldn't risk fighting again. I gave Annabella my keys.

"Here bring him home."

"Okay." she grabbed them then left.

"You guys leave and you Dylan go to the principals office."

This is not good at all.

"Lindsey's POV!

"He got into a fight?" I asked.