Chapter 28

Annabella's POV!

I woke up and felt really sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked out my guys basically. Chandler walked in and sat on the counter.

"You okay?"

"No. I hate this."

"I know. The first part of all of this is the worst part. It won't be like this the rest of your life. I'm sure your more smart at this stuff then me."

"Actually I have been winging this. I haven't been going to any classes or anything. I know that I should be going to classes, but I didn't want to go alone and I really don't want to show my face in any certain class either."

"What if I went with you. I think it could be a good thing for the both of us."

"When would you have any time to actually take a class. You barley have time now."

"I will think of something. At like three-thirty in the after noon we can go. Or take a night class."

"What would you tell your dad. Both of those times you will be around him. Sweetie this will not be easy on you. Including if you want to hide this for so long."

I brushed my teeth and walked out. I walked to the kitchen and let Lokie out and got some water.

"This won't be a problem. I will think of something. We will think of something. We will get through this together."

"Why don't you pursue your singing career."

He laughed and looked down then looked back up. He became serious.

"Wait, your not kidding?"

"Come on you have an amazing singing talent and we could get out of this town. It would be perfect."

"Why can't you go on with your singing then. Why does it have to be me."

"Chandler I am three months pregnant now. In six months I will be giving birth and working out twenty-four seven to fit in the cloths I wear now. You have time. I do not. I'm not going in front of the world with a baby bump looking over five hundred pounds."

"That's an over exaggeration sensing you normally are only one hundred and twenty-three pounds. You will be fine. If Kim kardashian can still rock all of red carpet cloths in the world I'm sure you can handle this."

"Well she had Kanye West. I have an all star ex athlete."

"Are your mood swings starting in?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure. I'm sorry. I feel like the signs are kind of early. As long as I don't start showing early or have the baby early I think I will be fine. Can we cuddle."

"Of course we can."

"Go get Lokie too please."

I feel bad. I mean I don't want to always take it out on him for six more months.

"I'm sorry babe."

"Hey it's okay. Shh it's okay. Why are you tearing up? Princess it's okay."

"I feel terrible. I just basically freak out on you and you didn't do anything."