Chapter 30

Annabella's POV!

I set the table and the door opened. I heard multiple voices. He actually got them to come over.

"Hey babe we are here."

"In here." I yelled.

Chandler walked in and smiled. He looked in the cabinet.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"I bought wine for tonight. Here it is."

"You bought wine."

"I did."

He got glasses down and poured them. I got my glass and poured water and say it down.

"Look at you two crazy kids. Making some choices."

Steven walked in and took the drink from Chandler. He got his glass down and poured some tea.

"We are actually making this dinner for you guys. It isn't for us. That is why we are not drinking wine."

"That's fantastic. Annabella you look very pregnant."

"Uh thank you. I am happy I look very pregnant. Easier to explain this way."

He walked out and I ran to the bathroom. Yeah I can not do this. Chandler walked in and held my hair.

"Hey you okay."

"I'm not going out there. I can't."

"This was your idea. It maybe hard for us both and we have no idea what they are going to do or say. But liked you said it isn't important on what they say or think. We got this."

"I don't think that I can. Its so terrifying."

He hugged me and I feel sick. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a little. He smiled and kissed the top of my head and walked out.

I can do this. It's just our judgmental parents and I'm about to walk out in front of everybody pregnant and about to have a child in four months. Not scary at all.

Chandler's POV!

I walked down stairs and they where all sitting at the table. I smiled and sat down.

"Hello." I smiled.

They looked at me and my dad cleared his throat. Everyone looked around.

"So where is your girlfriend." My mom asked.

"I'll be back."

I stood up and walked up stairs. Annabella was sitting on the chair looking at her phone. I took it and put it in my pocket.

"Hey."

"What are you doing up here. Your supposed to be down stairs with me explaining to the parents that don't know your having my child."

"Our child."

"Excuse me. Our child. Lucas is hungry to so let's go."

"Chandler I don't think that I can."

"Annabella trust me on this. I love you and I know that we can do this. Please."

"They are going to judge me."

"Sweetie then we can tell them that sixteen years and eighteen years ago they where in the same place. It will be okay. Now lets go."

We walked down stairs and they where sitting at the table talking. I cleared my throat and they looked at me. Here it goes.

"We would like to tell you guys something. We know that we both can be a very big handful and in four months we will have a big handful ourselves. She walked out and stood by me. Everyone froze.

"In four months we will be having a son named Lucas Bailey Michealson." she said.

"Annabella. Your kidding. Please tell us your kidding." her mom said.

"No we are not kidding mom. We didn't mean for this to happen at all actually."

"Then why did it. You two are way to smarter for this." my mom said.

"That's the thing. I was stupid and selfish. I took advantage of a amazing person and I still am having trouble dealing with the fact, but I think we are both happy with this. If you guys are not okay then you can leave and I'm sorry to Annabella's parents and that isn't saying enough and I know that. We want our parents to be apart of this kids life, but if you chose not to be then we understand."

"You did what?" My mom yelled at me.

"It wasn't his fault Lindsey. I get that what he did was a terrible thing, but honestly I could care less. We are happy and we are a soon to be family. I think that you guys should leave."

She got up and walked out. I got up and walked out and followed her and I shut the door. She sat down and I handed her the phone back.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just having a hard time understanding. Why can't they see we don't mind and we are happy about this?"

"I'm not sure Annabella. I wish I knew. I know that they want this to be a dream, but it isn't and I'm glad it isn't. I love this life. It may be hard right now, but we just need to work all of this out."

"It's just not okay to me. Like it's not anything important like I said, but what is important to me is that this baby has a family that if anything happens to us he needs a place to go."

"Don't say that. Nothing is going to happen. Just rest. It's okay I promise. Can you please lay down and rest for tonight. Tomorrow morning is a new start and you just need to go to sleep and stop stressing."

She laid down and I covered her up. I kissed the top of her head and shut off the light. I shut the door and our parents where standing by the door.

"She asked you all to leave. Please give her some space and allow her to rest."

I walked to the kitchen and cleaned up. They still wouldn't go away. I sat down in the living area and played some music and I picked up the living room.

"Guys please. She is tired and so am I and I would like to actually have a brake from working and I would like to rest as well. You haven't ever been in this issue well two of you guys have, but this is our situation and it's way different."

"Sweetie we want to help you." My mom said.

"Do you want to help the both of us or do you want to just help your son. She is actually carrying my son who is your grandson and you just want to help me. I'm not going to give birth in four months she is. I will be there, but it won't be me going through the tough issues."

I looked at them and I started to end up crying. I'm such a idiot. I walked outside and got in my truck. I need time to think.

What am I going to do?