Broken Glass- Harry Potter

I did take some excerpts from the book and quotes from the movie to make this chapter more appealing and accurate. This a special chapter because I did so, my credit goes to J.K Rowling.

This chapter is based on the Deathly Hallows in the Malfoy Manor after the Golden Trio is caught in the forest. This is the part where Dobby comes to save them.

After being stuck in the Malfoy Manor, you found yourself in the presence of a familiar face. Three balls of light flew into the air from the Deluminator revealing Dobby the house-elf.

"DOB-!"

Harry hit Ron on the arm to stop him shouting, and Ron looked terrified at his mistake. Footsteps crossed the ceiling overhead, it was most likely Draco bringing Griphook to Bellatrix.

Dobby's enormous, tennis-ball-shaped eyes were wide; he was trembling from his feet to the tips of his ears. He was back in the home of his old masters, and it was clear he was petrified.

"Harry Potter," he squeaked in the tiniest quiver of a voice, "Dobby has come to rescue you."

"But how did you-?"

An awful scream drowned Harry's words: Hermoine was being tortured again. Your heart beat quicker and you just wanted to burst through the doors in a fit of rage and rescue your friend. Sadly, you didn't have your wand.

"You can Disapparate out of this cellar?" Harry asked. Dobby nodded, his ears flapping. "And can you take humans with you?"

"Of course, I'm an elf."

"Works for me," Ron sighed with a slight shrug.

"Right. Dobby, I want you to grab Luna, Dean, Mr. Ollivander, and Y/n. Take them- take them to-"

"Bill and Fleur's," said Ron. "Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth."

"No, I'm staying," you cut in, stepping to Harry's side. "Dobby, take them to the cottage, leave me here."

"Of course, Y/n," whispered the little elf. He hurried over to Mr. Ollivander, who appeared to be barely conscious. He took one of the wandmaker's hands in his own, then held out the other to Luna and Dean, neither of whom moved.

"Harry, we want to help you!" Luna whispered as loud as she dared.

"We can't leave you here," said Dean.

"Go, both of you! We'll see you at Bill and Fleur's."

As Harry spoke, he flinched. His scar must be burning him worse than ever. You reached out and laced your fingers with his, squeezing his hand as comfort. Hermoine screamed again and you both flinched.

"Go!" Harry beseeched Luna and Dean. "Go! We'll follow, just go!"

Your friends caught hold of the elf's outstretched fingers. There was another loud crack, and Dobby, Luna, Dean, and Ollivander vanished.

You heard a commotion from over your heads as Lucius Malfoy ordered Wormtail to check the cellar. Footsteps crossed the room overhead, then there was silence. You knew that the people were listening for more noises.

"We are going to have to try and tackle him," Harry whispered to Ron. You knew they had no other choice: the moment anyone entered the room and saw the absence of three prisoners, they were lost. "Leave the lights on," Harry added, and as you heard someone descending the steps outside the door, you backed against the wall on either side of it, pulling Harry along with you.

"Stand back," came Wormtail's voice. "Stand away from the door. I am coming in."

The door flew open and you held your breath and watched as Wormtail gazed into the not-so empty cellar. Then Harry and Ron launched themselves upon him. Ron seized Wormtail's wand arm and forced it upward; Harry slapped a hand to his mouth, muffling his voice. Silently they struggled, Peter Pettigrew's wand sparked and you raced forwards and grabbed it.