Legends in themselves

SAPPHIRAS' POV.
I gave the Phionex his powers back. I turn around and gasp again. Shinely was messing around with ice. Max was playing with lightning. I remember the old flag of our country. A pack of wolves, a fire cat, and a red dragon. The wolves were to symbolize Max, the fire cat was the Shiner, and the dragon was the Phionex. By the names, it is' obvious whos' who, right. Shinely was the Shiner, Max was the Alpha, and Phionex was the Phionex. They each had maxed out powers, and much larger than I was. The Alpha worked with lightning and the mind, the Phionex was fire and winds, and the Shiner was fire and ice. Nobody knows why the Shiner can control both, but the main theory was his parents were from fire AND ice backgrounds. The Alpha can cause storms and control minds,  The Phionex can cause fire gales, a hazard in themselves. The Shiner can control fire and ice, so he can do some scary things. They had to be symbolized because nobody had seen them in centuries. The symbolized pictures were of what the books said they looked like in their natural forms. I saw a flag in the chest. It was our original flag. The Alpha, The Shiner, and The Phoenix. I ask them to join my rebellion. They agree.
Then I take notice of something.

Phoenix is wearing a black, floor-length trench coat, a fedora has black, shiny hair, and red-eye and a blue eye.
His eyes also have a look of mystery.
Where have I seen those eyes before?
They take their natural forms. A black wolf, with fiery eyes, a fire cat, and a red dragon. Luna seems to be confused, but I mount up. The Shiner and The Alpha mount up as well, but The Phionex shrugs and takes off. His dragon is gone, replaced with a red tattoo on his chest. It was nearly invisible.
My head fangirls "I'M RIDING WITH THE PHIONEX, THE SHINER, AND THE ALPHA?!?"
I land back at camp. Everyone gasps at my companions. I introduce my new friends. Jack had come back already and was shocked as well. I ask the Alpha a question. He nods and passes it onto the Shiner, who speaks to Phionex. They change back. The only thing is Phionex is wearing handcuffs. I cut them off. He looks confused at the cuffs.
He says in a rumbling tone "How... oh right. Our shameful imprisonment."
The cuffs were melted by Phionex, and he was upset at the reminder of his past. The wind picks up. Yep, the Phionex is upset.
The Alpha starts laughing and nods. Then a thought hit me. Mind powers. Derp. 
The Alpha says "You just remembered? Wow, Sapphira!"
I start laughing. We get interrupted by Jack. He pulls me aside.
He says "I must leave."
I retort "Why? I can get the Alpha on you!"
He shudders and hisses. What the? ALPHA!
The Alpha in his full glory comes in. He looks at me, and I explain in my head.
He pins Jack down and diagnoses in a shocked mumble "The Rouge has returned. We just need... his power back. And the Dark Rider as well.... she needs her power back as well...."
He howls into the night. A roar and a dragon cry join it. They form a mysterious song, with three separate parts, into the night. It seems older than time, yet oddly familiar. A wolf pair bring a chest, a white dragon brings a black chest, and a bobcat carries a  small brown chest. They ask me to lay down. Luna lands on me. The boxes are opened by the Phionex because the others didn't have sharp claws that could hold objects. The first chest held a puzzle box. He cracks it in seconds. Then it swings open. A dark cloud heads straight for Jack.
The Shiner tells us a story as this happens.

He said "Once, there were five dragon riders. The Pheonix, The Alpha, The Shiner, The Healer, and The Dark Rider. They each carried for a specific set of abilities and elements. The Pheonix, The Shiner, and The Alpha were captured with our dragons in an attempt to save some dragons from a human attack. The Dark Rider and The Healer were also captured. Then The Healer changed drastically. He became dark and became Rouge. His dragon embraced it and became a dark dragon as well. He teamed up with Dark Rider and broke free. Unfortunately, they are supposedly killed. We knew better, that those two could not be simply killed. Then we were stripped of our powers, like the rest of you. Rouge and Dark Rider had been memory wiped and forced into human forms. They too had been stripped of powers. They disappeared, and we were enslaved in TADRE. We vowed vengeance, but our dragons didn't want to risk it. They said that they felt that if we waited, our lost comrades would return to us. And they have. Your memory will return with your powers, especially you, Dark Rider."
I gasp "Mr. Levy knew?"
He nods.
Then Jack cries out. I try to escape, but Luna is holding me. Gus struggles to hang onto Jack or Rouge. He tosses his head. Then a black wolf with red eyes grunts where Jack was. He stares at me with dismay. His entire body is slim and muscular.
The small wolf cries out "DARK RIDER! COME BACK TO ME!"
The Shiner calms him down. Rouge is mad.
Then I ask The Shinner "What was Dark Riders' symbol."
He laughs and replies "Imagine the darkest corner. Now imagine what might be inside it. Imagine.... darkness its' self."
I try, but a cloud fills my brain. It reveals my secret memories. Then I feel suddenly alive. I snarl at the thought of restraints. I feel free once again. I stand up, and Rouge looks ready to cry. I growl. I feel majestic. I feel powerful. I am myself. A mark burns in my chest. A lightning bolt. I groan. I still only see myself as before. The Shiner says something to Phionex, who opens the other chest. Another cloud. More thoughts. I feel like somebody...else. A new way of thought enters me and takes over. I roar, and the room shakes. My eyes catch every detail. I pad over to The Shiner.
He says "Isn't it good to be back, Dark Rider?"
I smile "Yes, old friend. It is."
My brain flicks a question out, and I ask it "What am I? I really don't know anymore... I've been gone so long."
The Shiner replied "My dear one, you are a black panther. But, you truly aren't this form. Force yourself out. You are only half of yourself."
I try, and I feel like I failed. Then I feel what I hadn't before. Comfortable darkness. I open my eyes. My heart beats to a different beat. My eyes dilate. My heart soars! I always felt it inside... my heart was still soaring when I looked in the mirror.....