Epilogue

Isabelle's POV:

Well we planned a funeral for Raymond. Only me, my father, the cops, and the actors came to the funeral which was kind of sad. Afterwards, me and my dad have to move again. We are moving to San Diego. Which its only an hour away from were Ewan lived. You know what we did with The Flash, Natalie, and Hayden's bodies? We dumped them in the river. (Lmao that sounds so damn hateful sorry). I feel bad that we have to move away, but I think it is for the best. "I will miss you." Ewan told me. "I will miss you too." I told him and we both shared a kiss. Axel was staying here too. I will miss him too. He was a good brother. 

Well I said goodbye to everyone and me ad my dad took off. I kept thinking about Raymond. I wonder if him dying at that moment was his destiny. I mean he looked as if he knew he was going to die that day. Well, at least he is in a better place. I then saw a sign as we were driving by. It said:" Welcome to San Diego! Enjoy Your Stay!" I sighed loudly. "Well...here we are." I mumbled. "It will all be alright sweetie." My dad told me and we both echanged smiles. But my smile quickly disappeared when we pulled into the driveway of our new house...

TO BE CONTINUED......