Chapter 5

Isabelle's POV:

*Time skip the next morning*

It was hard for me to sleep last night. For two reasons. 1. I was in a car and its hard for me to sleep while I am in a moving car. And 2. I was wondering all night long what is happening back England right now. Are my friends looking for me? Do they think my father is doing bad things to me? I really don't know and I really don't care. I then woke up and opened my eyes. And realized...I was in a bed. I looked around frantically for my dad. When I looked over at my right side, and noticed my dad asleep in another bed next to mine. I'm guessing we were in California a.k.a America. Their hotels are super different then what we had in England. I sighed in relief when I saw him there. I reached over and shook him a little. Trying to wake him up. I herd him groan and move a little. He then flipped over were he was wide awake. We both smiled at each other. 

Slappy's POV:

"So what's our first thing to do to find Isabelle and the Trickster?" Jack asked me. "You dingus! We have to find the Trickster's location." I told Jack. I swear whenever someone says that there is always a dumb friend in the group of friends, I am going to point at Jack. like for real now. Raymond then set a tracking signal to see where the Trickster's location is. "I got it!" Raymond exclaimed. "Yes!!" We all exclaimed. "Let's gear up!" Grell exclaimed. 

We geared up. We had one machine gun and other guns. The bullets were filled with led poison. It's for to pay the Trickster a lesson. We got in our party cop on and drove to the Trickster's lair. 

We arrived in 5 minutes. "Man I am so bumped!" Jack exclaimed. "Yeah I am bumped that the Trickster's ass is about to be whooped." Savannah said from the back seat. "Way to kill the mood." Jack mumbled while Savannah rolled her eyes. We had to bring the girls with us since they want to see the Trickster dead and Isabelle again. We carefully walked out of the police car, with the girls in the car still, and arrived at the door. "Strange." Raymond said suddenly. "What?" I asked him. "The door is cracked open a little." Raymond told us. I did see that. "Weird for a supervillain to do that." Grell said. "Or it could be a trap." I said. We then all walked in. The whole place was deserted. "What in the hell is the meaning of this?" Raymond mumbled. I saw a chair in the middle of the room. "Stay there everyone." I told them. I slowly walked to the chair and found a note on it. There also layed Isabelle's phone. I picked up the note. "We left this place. So don't even bother looking for us. Oh and I (Isabelle) is happy with the Trickster cause he is my father. Cio!- Isabelle and Trickster." I read out-loud. I turned around to see everyone in shock. I was too. We walked out in shock. When the girls saw us, they ran out of the police car to us. Wait till they hear what we have to say. "So where are they?" Kaylee exclaimed at me. "They're..." I started. "They're gone..forever." I told them. They all gasped. Oh I so hope we find Isabelle. "And not only that but the Trickster is her father.." i added. "Well that explains everything.." Savannah said. 

Isabelle's POV:

Well so me and my dad found out that there is a pool down stairs of the hotel here in California. So my dad bought me a Star Wars two piece swimsuit and I love it. The top says: I Heart and the bottom says: Obi-Wan Kenobi. Because Obi-Wan is my favorite and he is so adorable. And I am talking about the one from the prequels that was played by handsome Ewan McGreagor. So I am wearing shorts right now and I walk out of the bathroom. My dad doesn't want to swim today. Like he is afraid someone might notice him and call the police on him so he is wearing sunglasses there so no one can see him. He promised next time though. "dad are you ready?" I exclaimed at him as I packed towels and sunscreen and two Black butler comic books for me and a Stephen King book for my dad. "yes I am coming." My dad called from the bathroom. He then walked out. "Let's go!" he exclaimed as he putted the sunglasses on. And we headed to the pool. When we got there it wasn't crowded as I though it would be. It was two guys and a lady. They must be friends. They look about my age. So i'll see if I can be friends with them. "I am going to sit here and read my book. Go jump in the pool or go say hi to those folks. " My dad suggested to me as he got his book out. "Ok dad. I love you." I told him. "I love you too sweetie." My dad told me. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I then took my shorts off and found the two men and the women staring at me. I then ran up to the deep end of the pool and dove in. I rose up and held on to the wall. "Hey nice jump!" One of the men called out to me. That voice. Am I dreaming? or did I just hear Ewan McGregor? "Thanks!" I called out to them. I tried to pull myself up but due to how short I am I couldn't. "You need help?" The same guy who-could-be-Ewan-McGregor called out to me. "Yes please!" I called to him. He walked over to me and helped me up. And that's when I came face to face with...Ewan McGregor.