Chapter 7

Trickster's POV:

I couldn't believe my eyes

I couldn't believe my eyes. "Axel..how did you know we would be here?" I asked him. "I tracked your old school phone down." Axel told me. I couldn't believe it. Me and him then dove for a hug. "Hey guess what?" I asked him. "You have a sister. A younger one." I told Axel. "Wait..you mean you found your long lost daughter?" Axel asked me. I nodded at him. Axel smiled in excitement. "I can't wait to meet her." Axel said to me. "And I can't wait either." I told him.

Slappy's POV:
"I found them!" Grell exclaimed in unison. We all turned to the screen. "Holy shiz. They are far away." Grell said. "She is right." Raymond said. "They are in a place called California, U.S.A." Jack mentioned. I stood frozen. "So Slappy..what do we do?" Grell asked me. I paused for a second. "Grell order 4 plane tickets to California. Raymond, go buy all of us disguises and wigs of different hair colors and styles. Jack go back up weapons. I'll go let the others know what we are doing." I quickly told them but they knew what I meant. "Yes sir!" They all exclaimed. Then they went and did their orders. I exited our base and went to my black Ferrari and drive away.

Savannah, Kaylee, and Chloe were at The Flash's base with The Flash and his friends that work the base. So I drove there. I kicked the door open. Which basically scared the hell out of everyone. "It was unlocked." Angela told me. "Shush it." I told her. "We found them Flash. We are going after them." I told them. Everyone cheered. But the Flash had this crazed look in his eyes. Is he becoming the Trickster? Why is he so possessed of keeping Isabelle away from the Trickster? "Uh Flash we know we are only here to kidnap the Trickster. Not kill him. He can die all he wants in prison." I told Flash which made everyone silent. Flash made a face were he was really pissed off. And he stomped off.

Isabelle's POV:
Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? We were all back in the car driving back into the hotel. Ewan noticed I had a stoney like stare. "You okay?" Ewan asked me. "I just feel as if something bad is going to happen." I told them. "Oh don't feel that, Isabelle!" Natalie exclaimed at me while putting her hand on my shoulder. I shrugged my shoulders. "Eh..It's probably just me. I am still getting used to California." I told them.

We arrived back at my place

We arrived back at my place. When I walked in I shutted the door behind me and found a young fellow chatting with my dad. I can feel Ewan, Hayden, and Natalie's face go wide. "Dad?" I called to him. The two of them turned to us. "Oh hey sweetie!" My dad exclaimed as he came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Who's that?" I pointed to the guy with a blue mask. "Oh him? He is Axel. My oldest son. As in your older brother." My dad told me. "Wait..you're serious?" I asked him. He nodded. I chuckled and ran up to Axel. I nearly jumped on him to hug him tightly. He hugged me back. When I released the hug, I turned back to my dad. "I have always wanted an older brother!" I exclaimed. "Well congrats Isabelle." Hayden told me. I chuckled. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. A banging like sound. "HEY!!" A male voice from the outside of the door exclaimed at us which made us jump. "TRICKSTER!!!!" Another male voice exclaimed at us. We all looked at each other in shock. "WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!!!!" A female voice exclaimed at us. And the last male voice exclaimed at us yelling:" SO OPEN THIS GOD DAMNED DOOR!!!!!"