Chapter 10 Part 3

Still strong language in here..lol
Isabelle's POV:
We ran out of the hotel and into the alleyway. Me and Ewan hid behind a garbage trunk and watched the whole battle. So much horrible stuff was happening. The Flash was beating the others with no mercy. He was beating my dad. That's when The Flash had my father on the ground. And his knife in the other. He raised the knife up. "STOOOP!!!" I screamed and ran out of my hiding spot before the Flash can swing the knife down. Everyone stopped and stared. "You.." The Flash mumbled. "Yeah. Surprise motherfucker." I told Flash. The Flash got super pissed off. The Flash got off of my dad and my dad ran towards me. "What the hell are you doing here?" My dad whispered to me. "Protecting you." I told him as I walked over him to were he was behind me. Me and The Flash then had a staring contest at each other. I bawled my hands into fists. "You son of a bitch.." I mumbled. "What's that got to do with anything?" The Flash asked me. "Because you fucking hurted me!! You raped me and now I am carrying our baby!" I screamed so the whole town could hear. Everyone, including the Flash, gasped. "You should have expected it since you tortured me." I told the Flash. He was still silent. "Oh now yo are not going to speak, motherfucker?!?!" Ewan screamed at him as I held him back from running to the Flash. The Flash still stood silent. "I-" Bang! The Flash was interrupted by a bang. His eyes were in shock and were wide open. He then fell to the ground. The back of his head was spilling with blood. He had been shot in the back of head! But by who? We looked up to see who it was. Donal Logue.

Came out from behind Donal was Ben Mckeinse, Robin Lord Taylor, and Cory Michael Smith

Came out from behind Donal was Ben Mckeinse, Robin Lord Taylor, and Cory Michael Smith. The cast of the FOX tv show Gotham. What the hell are they doing here?! That's when they all walked closer to us. They were only a few centimeters away. "We herd about your father, Isabelle." Ben finally spoke. "And we decided to help." Cory spoke. I still stood silent. "So we took action." Robin spoke. "We hid behind that dumpster. So we knew everything that the Flash has done." Donal spoke. Thats when we herd Raymond 'gerk'. We turned around. We saw a blade. Stabbed through him from behind. He fell to the ground. Who stabbed him? Both Natalie and Hayden. That's when Donal shot both Hayden and Natalie. In their damned heads. We then ran to Raymond. He was breathing rasply. Grell came to him and held his head on her knees. "G-Guys...It has been an honor...working with..y'all." Raymond croaked out. "Isabelle..I am glad to help you find your father." Raymond told me as he looked up at me. I smiled at him. "I love you all.." Raymond said. Raymond then shut his eyes and drew his last breath. We then bowed our heads down as we honored Raymond.