Prologue

Isabelle's POV:
My life is was basically the same as an average teens life. Except my father is the Trickster. How do I find that out? Well this is a story I'm going to share will y'all today...

"Man I'm so glad to be out of there.." I mumbled as I walked into my car. Today was Friday and it has just finished. Thank goodness. My best friends Chloe, Savannah, and Kaylee are hosting a party at the City Hall for our graduation party and because her father is the mayor so he letter us have the party there. So that was nice of him. It doesn't start till 9 tonight though. I started my car and drove to my apartment. When I walked in, the first thing I did was check what time it was. It was 3:30 pm. So I can take a small nap and get ready. And that's exactly what I did.

When I woke up, it was 7 pm. So I got up and decided to take a shower. I went to my wardrobe and picked out my Chic Black Opera dress with black high heels. I took the shower and afterwards got dressed into my dress and heels. I got out my makeup and putted black eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner on with dark purple lipstick.

Later on, it was finally about time to leave. I grabbed my purse, car keys, and phone and locked my apartment and headed to my car. After I started my car, I putted the Sync cord into my phone and played The Weeknd's album on Shuffle and I headed to the party.