Chapter 4

Barry Allen(The Flash)'s POV:

I can't beilve Isabelle threw me right under the bus! I zoomed into the agency building we do our investigation in. Everyone looked at me weird. I just went to the back room and locked the door. I slipped my mask off and looked at myself in the mirror. I raised my hand up and spoke to myself:" I swear by my life that I will get Isabelle away from the Trickster. And if failed, I will have to find a way to punish myself." I raised my hand down. Now, on to business.

Isabelle's POV:

I swung the last bag of my belongings in the trunk of the car and shutted the trunk. My dad came out of my apartment. "Is that all?" He asked me. I nodded at him. We both climbed into the car. I was in the passengers seat and he was driving. He started the car and we drove away from my old home. "So dad?" I called to him. "Yes?" He asked me. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "To California. It is in the USA. (A/N since you know they are right now in England and England is in the UK.)" My dad told me. "Oh okay." I told him sighing. I am going to miss Chloe, Kaylee, and Savannah. It seems as if my dad was reading my mind. "I know you are going to miss Chloe, Savannah, and Kaylee. But this if for us. Okay?" MY dad told me as he putted his hand on my shoulder in comfort. "I know. I want us to live together without Flash on our tails." I told him. "Me neither. And you already know what he is cabal of." My dad told me.  I nodded at him. It was then silent. I hope to move on to my new life.

Kaylee's POV:

So much police cars were here. I can't believe that the Trickster sneaked into the party! Me, Chloe, and Savannah are sitting in the bench. Wondering. What torture Isabelle must be going through right now. "What do you think the Trickster is doing to Isabelle?" And right after I asked them that Chloe yelled out:"What if he raped her?!" "Oh I swear if he did his ass is going to be beaten by me!!" Savannah cried out. She then calmed down. We were all scared for Isabelle. Suddenly, another police car screeched over here. It wasn't an ordinary police car. It had all sorts of funky lights and decorations on it on the outside. The song The Hills by The Weeknd was blaring through the speakers. That's when four different people came out of the car. when they walked away from their car, I noticed there sign read;" The Party Cops." They walked torward us. There was three males and one female. "hello there. The name's Slappy." One of the male cops that had brown flat hair greeted us. "That's Grell Stuctcliff." Slappy told us while pointing to a lady with long red hair. She smiled at us with a toothy smile. "That's Raymond." Slappy said while pointing to a muscler guy who also had flat brown hair. "And that's  Jack Black." Slappy said pointing to a chubby guy with longish/shortish light brown hair. Me and the girls waved at them. We were still upset on Isabelle leaving. "We herd your friend was captured by the Trickster? Did I get it right?" Grell asked Slappy. "Yes Grell. Is that true?" Slappy asked us. "Yes it is!!" Savannah exclaimed loudly in Slappy's face. Savannah then sat back down. "Do not worry. We will find them. And make sure that the Trickster is no more." Slappy told us in a very intense. I hope the Trickster dies for kidnapping Isabelle.

A/N: Ooooohhhh what will happen next?! So Chloe, Savannah, and Kaylee are working together with Slappy, Grell, Raymond, and Jack Black to kill the Trickster!