Chapter 6

Isabelle's POV:

My hand was still locked with Ewan's hand. I can't believe I was standing here with Ewan. "Uh hello?" Ewan called to me while waving his hand at my face. 'Oh sorry. it's just..your're the official Ewan McGregor from Star Wars!" I exclaimed. "Oh so you know me! Lol. Nice to meet you. You obviously know who I am." Ewan told me as he shook my hand he was still holding. "oh I am Isabelle. Isabelle Jessie." I told Ewan. 'that's a pretty name. I am hanging out with Hayden Christen and Natalie Portman if you want to hang out with us." Ewan told me. I looked over and Hayden and Natalie waved at me while smiling. "Sure! Thank you." I told Ewan.

Well I got to know Ewan, Hayden, and Natalie. They are super nice people. We swapped each others phone numbers so we could group chat each other. Well my dad and I decided to go back. "Hey wait!" Ewan exclaimed at me. "yes Ewan?" I asked him. "Do you and your dad want to go out to lunch? we will show you a tour of California." ewan suggested. "sure!" I exclaimed. "You go ahead Isabelle. i won't get in the way." My dad told me. "are you sure?" I asked him. "Yes I am." He told me. I have him a hug and went with Ewan, Natalie, and Hayden.

Trickster's POV:
I smiled and waved at her as she waved bye to me as they drove off. I packed my stuff up and headed back to the hotel room. I decided to call room service to have lunch. A few minutes went by, and I herd a knock on the door. I went and I was greeted by a young gentlemen. I allowed him in. "So how are you doing today?" The young man asked me. "Good. And you are?" I asked him. "Axel. Axel Jessie.." The man told me. I froze. "Axel?" I asked him. "Yep. It's me dad." Axel told me.

Isabelle's POV:
California is so pretty! "Seen any place you like?" Ewan asked me from the drivers seat. I've seen many places that look good. I couldn't decide. But then..we came across a place. "There!" I pointed to a building. It was called Dave & Busters. "Does it look amusing to you?" Hayden asked me from the passenger seat. "Yeah. What's in it?" I asked them. "It's an arcade, a bar, and a restaurant at the same time." Natalie told me from the seat next to me. "Sure! But I don't have any clothes to cover my bathing suit up." I told them. "Luckily I came prepared!" Natalie exclaimed as she swung a bag from the backseat. "What size do you wear?" Natalie asked me. "Medium." I told her. She rummaged through the bag. She took out a black cut off sleeve long sleeved shirt with short jean shorts. "Thanks." I told her. "No problem. you can keep them by the way. They don't fit me anymore." Natalie told me. "Thanks again." I told her. She smiled at me. I slipped the clothes on. "Awwhhh thats so cute!" Hayden exclaimed as he pointed to my shirt. I read my shirt. It read:" Obi-Wan Stole My Heart." And it showed a picture of Obi-Wan from Episode 3. I blushed red and everyone started laughing and then I did. Ewan, Hayden, and Natalie slipped on some clothes and we headed inside. We went to the counter. "Hello there gentlemen and ladies, what can I do for y'all today?" The man at the counter asked us. "we would like 4 cards with 400 credits on each card." Ewan told him while handing him his credit card. "Alright nice choice! And since y'all are a party of four, y'all get a 40% discount." The man told us. "Sweet!" Natalie said. He swiped Ewan's card and he gave us four cards that were filled with credits. "Let's go!!" Hayden exclaimed and we ran inside. The whole place was...huge. Amazing. "So many games in one building." I said outloud in awe as I looked around the building. "You've never been to anything like this?" Hayden asked me. "Nope. Back in England we didn't have anything like this. We only had an arcade place with like old fashion games like Pac-Man and King Kong." I informed them. "Wait you're from England?!" Natalie exclaimed. "Yes." I told them. "What's it like there?" Ewan asked me. "Oh well. It's like New York. But ten times busier and worse. So many criminals live there. Including The Flash." I mumbled the last part. "Isn't he a superhero?" Hayden asked me moments later after we picked our table to sit in. "Well..you can say he is." I told them. "Why? What did he do?!" Natalie exclaimed at me. "Well..." I paused. Should I tell them my father is the Trickster? Have they herd of the Trickster? Will they tell the police? "Ok..ill tell y'all. But you cannot tell anyone! Not even the police!" I told them. "Okay okay calm down, Isabelle. We won't tell anyone." Hayden said. "Ok..my father is the trickster. That was him that was at the pool. He had sunglasses on to protect his identity." I told them. There faces were in shock. They looked at each other. "Isabelle..is that true?" Ewan asked me. I nodded. "Oh honey. If there is anything you need, anything at all, just call us. We are here for you." Natalie told me as she putted her hand on my shoulder from next to me. "Thanks. You guys understand?" I asked them. They all nodded. "Has he done anything that has freaked you out?" Hayden asked me. "Well he freaked out when he walked in when the flash sneaked into my apartment and tried to rape me.." I told them. Their eyes went into shock. "Why the hell would he do that?" Ewan asked me. "He wants me away from the my father. He thinks my dad will do stuff to me. But my dad has been calm and kind to me. The reason why he became a villain was because he went crazy. Because someone murdered my mom and took me away from him. But he finally found me. Our mission isn't done yet. We are trying to find my mothers murderer." I explained to them. "Isabelle.." Ewan called to me. I looked up at him. "We will help you find your mothers murderer." Ewan told me. "We promise." Natalie told me. "A Jedi promise. And trust me, it won't go to the Dark Side." Hayden told me. And we all laughed. "Well let's get gaming!" I exclaimed. We cheered and went gaming.

After a while of gaming, we sat back at our table and ordered the Monstrous Nacho Tower for us to all share. And omg, it's like almost 2 feet tall. It was filled with cheese, meet, beans, and some banana peppers. "Everyone having fun so far?" Ewan asked us. "Yeah!" Hayden, Natalie, and I exclaimed in unison.