Avery fought the urge to stare down at his toned body, he was slightly tanned which was a big change since harry potter where he had to be pale. He pulled down on his pants and she gazed down focusing on the tomatoes a half naked Tom was to much for her to handle, yet she felt her eyes glance over to him sliding on the sweatpants. She blushed just slightly as he approached her from behind the counter, she stood there pretending she saw nothing. The way he looked at her made her cheeks flush into shades of pink "What?" She asked slightly embarrassed "Just this ,us cooking together I love it." He says with a light chuckle

She felt her heart speed up as he said that, maybe he still loved her the same way like she did. "I'm done with the tomatoes, what's next chef? She asks looking away, he shifted his body from behind the counter brushing past her taking some of the spices. She placed a pot on the stove filling it up with water waiting for it to boil so they could cook the spaghetti.

"Did you meet any fans over there?" She asks casually watching him prepare the sauce. "I did meet plenty and you know Tina also came!" He says mentioning his superfan who followed him everywhere he went to literally every event, she was part of the reason why he started his documentary on superfans, Tina motivated him to find out what drives a person to become a superfan.

"Oh again? I meet one superfan of yours myself." She blurts out regretting the second after she said it. "Really? Who?" He asks intrigued.

"Well..." she starts thinking of how she could say this in the best way possible "Sarah insisted on setting me up with this guy Oliver." She said placing the spaghetti in the boiling water feeling the awkwardness in the room, cursing herself under her breath for ever mentioning it.

"Oh... and?" He asks quietly feeling his heart sink to the pit of his stomach, she went on a date but then again so did he.

"He knew I had dated you before and the entire night he wouldn't shut up about you he's a major fan girl...or boy" she said forcing a small laugh, he tried to hold it but couldn't and ended up laughing, he felt bad for laughing but part of him was glad her date turned out bad. "Oh shut up!" She smacks him lightly on his arm "Oww!" He complains rubbing his arm pretending to be a little kid making her smile.

"They set me up on a date as well but it didn't work out either." He says wanting to get all out in the open, lying never got him anything good. "Why not?" She asks feeling her breath stuck in her throat. He debated for a second before saying but he didn't care it felt right "She is no you..."

Avery blushed, feeling her heart beat loudly in her chest he did love her the way she did. But neither spoke instead they sort of brushed it off as they prepared their late dinner.

"That was really amazing, you weren't kidding I love this sauce!" She complimented him as they picked up the plates and dropped them to the sink. She pulled out the ice cream out of the freezer "I told you I'm a master chef now." He says proudly, she rolls her eyes at him before sitting on the couch with a can of ice cream and two spoons inside. He stopped to look at her for a moment before sitting next to her, she looked so adorable sitting there.

"Remember that one night when you, Andi, Rup and I stayed up till 5 a.m watching movies with ice cream and popcorn?" He says but bites his tongue right after when Avery's eyes get teary. Reality hit them both hard, they wanted to believe that everything was great and that Andi was fine but it wasn't. For an hour or so they have been pretending like it never happened but it did and it pained them both.

She dipped the spoon into the chocolate ice cream trying to ease the pain. He was pouring wine in the glasses this night was going to be long and dreadful. Reality had just hit them that they had just lost a close friend. . Avery started trembling yet again about the whole thing still not believing it."How could this happen to her.." she trails off wiping her tears and offering him some of her ice cream. He took the spoon taking a handful before placing it in his mouth.

"I don't know Avy, I guess it was meant to be so..Life is to short, at least in that period of time she was happy." He says comforting her before slouching on the couch. She closed her eyes envisioning her face before laying her head on Tom's shoulder cuddling up into him. He placed the box of ice cream on the table before wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"I just can't believe it, she was so young she had so much more stuff to do." She sighs heavily her hazel eyes switched to a shade of green from all the tears..

"You know there is nothing you can do about it right now," he locks his light blue eyes on her green ones.

"You're right but.." she trails off placing her cheek next to his in a warm embrace.

"She would want you to be happy and enjoy life..Life is too short for you to spend it crying." He fights back his own tears trying to comfort her hugging her tightly. She pulls away slightly breathing heavily her lips only an inch apart from his "You are right, I don't want to live like this.." she says before crashing her lips onto his. Maybe it was the pain, wine or just the realization that life is too short to live it apart from the person you loved. But this felt right she thought to herself.

He kissed her back placing his hands at her waist. His heart raced as he kissed her feverishly pinning her down on the couch. She trailed her fingers down his chest not breaking the kiss.He nibbled on her lip before breaking the kiss, down to every inch of her neck. Her breathing heavy she moaned quietly as a devilish smile appeared on his face. He slid his hands under her shirt caressing every part of her body. He felt her shiver below him as she wrapped her legs around his hips tugging and pulling on his shirt she kissed down his neck.

He pulled her up flipping his entire body the way that they sat with her straddling his hips. He pulled her shirt off before pulling his own."Are you sure about this?" he asks panting to catch his breath. She closed the gap between them kissing and nibbling behind his ear whispering "Mhmm yes ". That's all it took for him to slide his hands down her back and get rid of her bra. She slid her hands down letting her bra fall before closing the gap between their bodies. Her naked skin felt amazing against his. Wrapping his arms around her waist tightly he pulled her as close as possible. After all this time they were together closer than ever, he locked his gaze to hers staring deeply into her eyes before pushing his lips on her ever so gently as if she were to break any moment parting away to whisper "I love you Avy." She pulled away for a second leaning into his neck whispering "I love you too, always have". Her hot breath against his skin sent shivers down his entire body. He felt raw emotion take the best of him as he got up holding her, she wrapped her legs around his waist tightly, arms around his neck.

Walking to her bedroom he placed her gently on the bed before looking down at her luscious body, she pulled her arms over her breasts in a shy-like manner blushing just slightly. This wasn't the first time they'd do this but he loved her shyness it warmed his heart. He hovers over her almost angelic lowering his body slowly, he kissed down her neck trailing her kissing to her belly making her body tingle all over. She pulled him up to her face kissing him gently wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. She barely felt as his hands pulled down her sweatpants, they seemed to have a mind of their own just like on autopilot.

Smiling into the kiss she pulled away slightly trailing kisses down his chin, as her hands roamed down his back slowly to the hem of his sweatpants. He seemed to get the hint as he pulled them down faster than a lightning barely moving away from her. Their breathing got slightly heavier, he trailed his hands down to the very last bit of her underwear, blushing just slightly she looked up his eyes.

"Right I almost forgot." He says with a chuckle, his voice suddenly slightly deeper he pulled over the blanket over them remembering that's what she wanted. She smiled before kissing behind his ear " Thank you..." With that he slid down her panties before sliding down his own underwear. Their naked bodies pressed against each other felt amazing, familiar. Their breathing heavy as their body connected finally they were one once again. She found herself melting in his arms as their bodies moved in sync like an unspoken music.

Their kisses, moans, groans, the look into his eyes spoke deeply of the love he felt, as for hers. They found themselves lost in a moment of time as emotion took the best of them. Sweat formed on his brows as her face flushed, he pulled her tightly next to his body never breaking eye contact. He kissed her passionately before burying his head in her neck "I love you baby." He whispered sending shivers down her body. "I love you too." She moaned quietly into his hair.