Chapter 21: Mum? Dad?

Victoria POV

"wait what?" jungkook said looking at me like I was crazy, they all did, I wasn't crazy, what ever that vision or dream was, it felt too real to me I could still smell the scent of my mothers perfume it was sweet and soft.

"I saw them, as real as my skin and bones...they were exactly like I thought they would be..." I said putting my hand on my chest. Then I felt something on my hand, it wasn't pain full but I stretched my arm out and saw a beautiful ring on my pointing finger, it was sliver and it was like tree branches with little flowers, It was beautiful. Everyone looked at it in disbelief.

"what the hell?!" suga said leaning back in his chair. I wasn't scared or anything I felt loved, it was my mothers, I recognized it from my dream.

"my little monster?..." I said taking it off and looking on the inside. I felt a tear slowly go down my face. So it was real.

"okay okay there is some crazy shit going on here..." V said and he spoke for everyone but for me. I was in my own world of fantasy.

"well...erm let's just forget that happened and let's let the couple have time to themselves" jhope smiled pushing everyone out the room leaving me and jungkook.
I placed the ring back onto my finger, it looks so beautiful.

"it looks beautiful on you..." I turned and could see jungkook looking at my hands in a loving manner.

"thank you, jungkook...i wanted to say s-sorry..." I said cupping my hands and looked down at them."I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I couldn't"

"it's alright Victoria don't worry, we are all safe, well apart from kim and Joesette" he said I looked at him questionably.

"wait what happened to kim?" I asked, I'm pretty sure she fled the scene once he killed Joesette. He got up and lifted some ashes that were on the floor and let them fall on back down, letting it run threw his hands like water.

"dead, namjoon killed her, Jin put it down and set it alight. Didnt last long or spread " he said before smirking and turning to me, he gave me and serious, amused stare, I returned the smirk and moved over so he could lie next to me, his warmth was Lovely against my own skin.

"I'm happy, I thought I would be gone by the time you came to save me..." I said, he brought me closer to him

"no I would never let that happen to you ever..." he said and I smiled cuddling into his ivory skin. "but...i was wondering, you don't have to answer but what did they do to you?" I remember what had happened clearly.

"well..." I sat up and walked over to the window, rubbing my arm.
"once I went in Kim and Joesette told me everything I had wanted to know then they tied me down on this cold operation table...this weird machine was 'borrowing' my powers but when I screamed my powers returned to me and I struggled, killing wolfs...but kim came behind me and started to drink, Joesette did the same, but she didn't like it since she's a wolf but I don't care...." I hugged myself letting a tear go down my face, I'm supposed to be strong and a sort of leader in front of others but around jungkook i could just be myself, he just makes me complete.

"its okay, forget I asked" kookie said standing up and hugging me from behind, his touch and reassurance meant everything to me, he relaxed me with a simple hug.

"hey Victoria, you have mail...it has the councils seal on it" jimin said coming into the room handing me a letter.

"thank you jimin, any idea what it is?" I asked him he simply shrugged and handed jungkook his letter which I could tell was a bill.

"ill let you guys be" he winked at jungkook and slowly closing the door. I rolled my eyes

"that boy " I chuckled, looking at jungkook with a smile.

"he is a strange one and that is why I'm in love with him" he said putting a hand on his chest and finger on his cheek pretending it was a tear.

"hahaha you worry me, I wonder what it is" I said looking at the letter closely. It was a strange type of material that the envelope was.

"maybe they just want to see how you are, you are after all daughter of Marie Sinclair and Adam Sinclair" he said so casually.

"wait what?" I asked, he knows who my parents are? How? I barely know them. And I never mentioned there names to them.

"when you were out I asked jhope to find out your past so I could tell you when you woke up" he said opening the letter, makes sense I suppose.

"what else did you guys find out?" I was now curious, I sat down on my bed and brought my knees to my chin.

"you look like a small child, okay" he sat kneeling in front of me. "your the daughter of Marie and Adam Sinclair, they were powerful demons and guardians, but at that age in time they hated each other and they couldn't be together so, they ran away and had you...thats when Joesette, killed them and stole you...the hatred between demons and guardians improved as they both turned on the wolfs, I mean, after all the wolfs did kill there leaders..."

"wait what?! I'm royal blood?! What?!" I said out of confusion.

"basically yeah, and I know that's your mother's, from all the visions I could see of her, she wore that ring" he said to me with a serious face but at the same time scared.

"ohhhhh is jungkook scared of
g-g-ghosts?" I said making my hands and fingers like spider's

"no! Knock it off" he said after I hugged him.

"it least I know what was going on with my parents, I'm glad they did what they thought was right" I said calming down and looking at the letter once again. "right I'm opening this letter" it was a cream colored with the seal on it, I was confused, if I was missing, have they found me? I tore it open and started to read.

"what is it?" jungkook asked I looked up to him and threw the letter at the side.

"I have to go to the council tomorrow night" I said, jungkook had a face of concern and worry,

"I'm gonna have to look smart for this" I chuckled a little then I remembered what it said. My face dropped along with my heart.

"why?" he asked moving closer to me.

"...my love affairs..."