Chapter 3: The Nightmare

(this is Victoria's nightmare and yes that is the american horror freak show tent)

Victoria pov

I was at a carnival, music was playing slowly and eery, the air was thick with a sense of unease. I cautiously walked towards to big tent With the clown head, its red eyes reaching and pulling my happiness away from me leaving me with my fear. I heard leaves and sticks crack behind me, I quickly turned to see shadowed figures with pale unrecognizable faces.

There was about 6 closing in on me, I felt like a deer in a wolf hunt. I ran straight into the big tent...i stopped to hear the music grow louder and louder, it was still slow and intense, I covered my ears, trying to block out the horrible music but it was not working.

It had a childish creepy atmosphere, the stage lights were on and one stood up on stage, he was one of the shadow people... I gasped turning to leave until I was stopped in my tracks by one of them, they were closing in on me, I had no idea what I was meant to do...i panicked and screamed and I was in the center of the hunt.

then suddenly I found the Courage to run before the circle became too small so I had no escape at all, I ran out, my heart beating out of my chest almost wanting to break free from this fear. I ran out and I fell onto a ride, it was a Carousel, I stood up, gasping for air as that fall hurt my front. It started to spin faster and faster, I stood straight and held onto one of the horses trying to keep my balance.

"s-someone help me!...please!...anyone?!" I screamed over the music and the speed.

Then suddenly they all appeared in front of me, they were now officially around me, I was helpless, the music was making me deaf and the lights and the speed made it hard to keep control of my vision ...they closed in on me...they jumped and...