Chapter 16: Closure?

Victoria pov

I ran my hands through my hair, things were complicated right now, too many questions, not enough answers.

I was facing the window and I turned my head to the clock 11pm. A hour. I'm ready. I got changed into a pair of running leggings, a simple black top and my running shoes. Because I'm thinking I'm gonna need to run when It comes to it. Plus when I sneak out, if I get caught ill just say I'm going for a run.

I pecked out of my door to the empty hall way.I tip toed downstairs doing a complete scan over down stairs checking the rooms for the anyone and as I had hoped no one. I walked into the office and grabbed a piece of paper. I couldn't tell them were I was just in case they would find the note when I left and they would hurt me as  of my consequence. After I had wrote I whispered it a loud

"I have gone to a place of rest
where business men met and tourists stay, isolated and Alone, and yet still close to home. That is were I must find out the truth of a mistake and misfortune had occurred" I nodded and placed it in the kitchen, the boys usually come Down for water or blood at night so hopefully they will see this and figure it out.

I think its easy, its the abandoned hotel at the edge of town close to home but alone. Fingers crossed they will save me if need be.

I grabbed my hoodie and took a breath, I opened the door and turned to look back into the house, Jungkook must be with the boys, hopefully if something happens everything will be fine. I thought I might run to the hotel.

Thoughts were swimming in my head, splashing me with things that could happen to me, things that could happen to the boys...to jungkook...

I had reached the out skirts of town, it was like a scene of a ghost movie, were the character walks to its death. The hotel was in sight and I was sweating like a ice cube on a hot day, my breathing was heavy yet under control.

I walked up the stairs and entered the lobby it was horrible the smell of decay and death seeped off the walls slithering like a snake up my nose.

I tensed up my face and cautiously walked in standing in the middle of the lobby looking around. God. This place is a dump, perhaps I should turn back, something doesn't feel right and I hate this uncertainty. Just as I was about to leave I saw a red balloon.

It had black spray painted arrow on it pointing in a right direction up to the stairs, I gulped and followed. The balloons led me to a room, dark and damp, a horrible combination. I walked in slowly, preparing myself for anything that was to come anything that could kill or hurt me.

"good to see you again Victoria" I heard a mocking laughing voice out in front I couldn't see who it was but I knew who it is soon as I heard the voice.

"Joesette..." I muttered, rage filled me once the boys told me what she had or has planned for me I hated her, I already did but now even more.

"I'm glad you remembered me...i am" she giggled "you came alone?..."

"yes you pathetic excuse for a living creature, tell me what are you planning? who kill kida?! I want answers now!" I said stomping forward to only be frozen stiff to were I was I looked down to see my feet were frozen. I tried to heat myself up with my powers but the ice was not melting.

"what the?..." this isn't good. I can't move.

"my ice is un break able Joesette taught me how to make it unbreakable" another voice said and this voice was Kim's

"alright fuckers what's happening?!" I screamed struggling were I stood. "I thought Hoseok took your memory!"

"its psychically impossible when that person is asleep you little brat" she spat at me. Asleep? More like past out.

"well we want you for your beauty Victoria...the wolfs want you as bate from the vampires...we all know you are best buddies with them" Joesette said a light came one and they stood smirking and the wolfs were behind them some of them were wolfs and some not.

"fine... But tell me who killed Kida?... now tell me?!" that was the question I wanted to know so madly, that was why I was here.

"well, I did promise" Kim said stepping forward a bit. "I kidnapped you guys and followed you, I was the one who planned this all out, where you were, how to get you, genius. We were going to take your beauty and body but the little brat got in the way "

"don't you dare call her a brat! " I lunged only to hurt my ankles that had been trapped in the ice. I groaned and stood up. Anger Boiling in me, on the edge of exploding.

"so you killed her?!" I said in a low aggressive tone I looked up at her. Her little smug face was making me want to punch her uncontrollable,

"no I didn't kill her, she did"
stepping a aside I saw Joesette transform into a wolf...
That wolf... Looked like...

Flashback

The wolf smirked and ran off, it was brown with hints of blonde but it was coated in blood

flash back end

"it was you..." I said my eyes wide and in disbelief. Sadness filled me then it transformed into rage.

"I did " she said in her low wolf voice. She came closer to me, I could feel my eyes burning up but I can't show weakness, I must be strong. For Kida.

"why?" I said still in my low angered voice.

"because I hated the little brat, always there breathing acting all good"

"she's your child!" I screamed struggling to get lose but once again no use

"so?...i hated her I have a older and better daughter " she said wrapping her arm around Kim.

"well we aren't actually related but we like to think we are" Kim chuckled I was filled with rage, I used my fire to be forced free from the ice, I knew it would use up next to most of my energy but I need to escape and tell the boys everything. But I knew that wouldn't be easy.

Once I was force free from the ice I turned and saw they were closing in on me I turned to run with my vampire speed but I was grabbed with such strength I was held down on the ground, I struggled like mad but they were too stronger than me, I remembered Kim had part of some strength powers which meant I was fucked.

"now its time to take your beauty Victoria, then kill ur boys including jungkook..." Kim said bringing over a weird looking table thing like a operation table and lifted me up and strapping me down.

I was unable to more, I tried to struggle but I used most of my every which meant that I was weak.

"don't worry you will be seeing kida soon" she said.
I closed my eyes. Help me. Boys. Please. Help me. Jungkook...