Chapter 19: Healing

Victoria POV

Once jungkook 'found me he lifted me down stairs to the guys, I'm so happy and relied but now its changed, we saw suga lying on the floor bleeding...

"what happened?!" jungkook said shaky as he put me down lightly, I could stand but only just, my head was spinning but I could see what was happening. Everyone was panicking, V was calming Jimin while namjoon and Jin were kneeling over Suga and jhope was pacing back and forth.

"he pushed me away from that wolfs bite and he took the damage" rapmon said trying to hold the tears back, he was keeping his hands over what seemed to be Sugas wound.

"he needs blood for healing none of us have any" Jin said kneeling down beside suga checking him.

"ill go get some!" Jhope was about to leave but Jin stopped him from going anywhere.

"there not much time hoseok, there Must be something around here " Jin said, looking around the room for anything, they were desperate. Then I took a deep breath and I knew what to do.

"I do" I said moving forwardtowards suga jhope pushed me back, away from suga, I stumbled back while his hands were on my shoulders, my vision blurry but I focused on his eyes they were panicking.

"are you crazy?! You may die!" he answered me, I shook him off me, and carefully walked over to Suga, I looked down at him and he was trying to breath and stay alive. I may be able to save him.

"well he's heading that way if I don't!" I said jumping beside him bending down, I kneeled down and looked at him. I felt a hand on my shoulder

"you might not make it Victoria..." it was Jungkook, I smiled up at him and put my hand on his.

"its okay I can do this" I then turned my attention back at him. "okay come on suga drink"

his fangs came out I could see him refusing and trying to resist but I pushed myself forward connecting my neck with his mouth. I could feel him sucking away my blood. I felt faint again but I knew this wouldn't be enough. I could hear the boys frustration and noises.

Then I blacked out.

Suga POV

She saved me. She saved my life.
I took deep breathes and held her she was not moving. I'm stable but she's not I shook her but nothing was happening.

"guys she's not moving!" I said jungkook, cradled her in his arms, I felt so guilty, he held her and put hair behind her ears and examined her face.

"Victoria? Wake up!" he said placing his ear to her chest, "she's breathing She's okay guys, you okay?" he motioned to all of us, we nodded

"jungkook, I'm sorry" I said not knowing what to say, what could I say? I've not felt this horrible in forever. But Jungkook gave me a Reassuring smile.

"its okay suga...your both alive" he smiled. I smiled back to him I only hope that she's okay.

- time skip -

Jimin POV

I got hit in the arm during the fight, it hurt but Ill survive, I got stitched up and looked after Victoria. She was indeed beautiful, I found her to be stunning in both the looks and in the personality department but jungkook had his heart on her.

I knew something bad is going to happen I spoke to jhope about it, he said something bad is going to happen, its a deep concerning feeling down in the pit of my stomach.

Anyway jungkook walked in limping, I attended his leg and he was getting better so was suga, suga slept for a day and now he's okay, he still feels so upset after what Victoria did I can't blame him for feeling guilty.

"has she woken up yet?" he said sitting beside me, I shook my head and looked at him.

"no not yet, how are you feeling?" I asked him he pointed to this leg and chuckled.

"good I need to thank V for that potion thingy" he smiled " he's like a god damn wizard or something"

"just make sure you drink more of it, I can see why you would fall for her" I said being carful but me and him were close so it was okay to speak about these sort of things, he sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"yeah...she makes me crazy..." he signed, he was smiling looking at her. He has never felt like this away about anyone, but I was happy for them both.

"okay I'm going ask V to brew more for you and her" I said getting up, I turned around to see he was holding her hand massaging it.

"I love you Victoria..." he kissed her hand.I smiled and walked out. Passing rapmon.

"namjoon?" I said he turned and went into his room I followed and leaned against his door frame.

"yes jimin?" he asked changing his top, he had fresh scars from the fight he had.

"will they be okay? like you know relationship wise?" I asked him he shrugged and straighten himself out.

"honest answer I don't know jimin, I don't know" he then stood beside me placing his hand on my shoulder

"we will wait for that time to come" he smiled and left leaving me to get V brew more of that Potion.