Decisions

~Ariana's POV~

It's Sunday and I have not left the house since Zayn told me he loved me. He had called over 100 times, but I ignore him. He came to my house, but I didn't open the door. Harry had called too, but I just told him I wasn't feeling well and wanted to be alone. It was true, I need time alone to think. I spent all day yesterday in bed thinking, but today I need someone to comfort me. I need my best friend. I grabbed my phone and called Kendall. Thankfully she picked up; I told her to be at my house in ten.

I heard the front door open and Kendall came running into my room. She dropped all her things and sat on my bed. "Okay, Ariana, what's wrong?" I took a deep breathe and looked at the floor. "Friday night when I brought Zayn home he kissed me and then confessed that he has been in love with me since the day he met me. i didn't know what to do, so i just ran back here." I said it very quickly, then looked up at Kendall who's jaw had dropped. I waited for her to say something. "Have you told Harry about the kiss?" "Um no, I don't want to get him all pissed off at his best friend. I don't....I just don't want to deal with the drama right now. Do you think I should tell him?" "Ariana, if I were you, I would wait and figure everything out first. It's no use ruining a relationship over a stupid kiss." She was right. I won't tell Harry, I'll just pretend like it never happened. But I need some time away from Zayn. Oh shit, the challenge starts tomorrow. "Kendall, I can't do the challenge tomorrow. I can't be with Zayn for a while, I need time." She came to hug me and tell me it's alright. "Just ask the teacher if you could switch partners. Anyways I have to go, I have an appointement at 1. I'll see you tomorrow, stay strong." She hugged me tightly, then she was out the door. I grabbed my phone again and decided to call Harry. I needed to have some fun.

"Hello beautiful, are you feeling better?" His voice was soft. "Yeah, actually I'm feeling a lot better, do you want to do something tonight?" There was silence for a few moments until Harry coughed. "Um, well actually, there's going to be a fight tonight...something happened between Niall and this guy at the party last friday. You can come if you want." I usually hate watching people fight, but I needed some fun and if going to watch a fight means having a good time, then so be it. "I'm in." "Great, I'll pick you up at 8:30. Bye love." I hung up the phone and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a piece of the leftover pizza from yesterday and sat on the couch. I opened the t.v. and started to watch a marathon of Saved By The Bell.

~

I was kind of nervous to see the fight tonight, but I was going to be with Harry, he would protect me. I put my hair into a side braid and applied some mascara. I grabbed some skinny jeans, a white crop top and white keds. I was showing some skin, but I didn't really care. I heard the doorbell ring as I grabbed my phone, keys and my black leather jacket. I ran out the door and greeted Harry with a long, rought kiss. We pulled apart, our foreheads touching. "Well, hello to you too," Harry winked at me as I smile into another kiss. We got into his car and started driving away.

I knew Harry could tell I was nervous. He grabbed my hand and squeeze it, letting me know that I had nothing to worry about. I opened the radio and Ed Sheeran started filling the car with music. We arrived at- whever we were and got out of the car. Harry quickly came towards me and held my waist tightly. There were a lot of guys screaming and skanky girls who held on to them. I notice a couples of guys smirking at me and so did Harry because he held me even tighter. He brought me to some people I recognized from the party, but I didn't see Niall. "Hey, where's Niall." I whispered to Harry. He started looking around, then pointed to somewhere in the distance. Oh God, why. Niall was there...with Zayn. I shouldv'e known he would be here; I'm so stupid. Harry called Niall over and Zayn turned towards us, staring intensly in my eyes. I looked away and grabbed Harry's hand.

"Hey, Ariana, I didn't think you would be here." Niall hugged me and I smiled back at him. Even though Niall was part of the "bad boys", he was the sweetest one. Zayn stood behind him staring at me again. I turned my attention back to Niall. "So, why are you fighting someone?" I was still very confused. Niall explained that he was dancing with this girl who turned out to be someone's girlfriend and they got into a fight, but the cops came and the guy wanted to finish the fight. I nodded at him; I was terrified right now. Harry came up to me and held my waist tightly again, giving me a small kiss on my forehead. "The fight is about to start Niall, you better go up there," Zayn said pushing him towards the area where they were fighting. I cringed as everyone began shouting and betting on who would win. Harry brought me closer to where they were fighting and I felt someone standing very close to the other side of me. Zayn stood right next to me waiting for the fight to start. He's such an ass, why can't he just leave me and Harry alone.

Suddenly there was a very loud bell and the fight started. The guy attacked right away, but Niall doged him and kicked his stomach making him fall backward. He stood up again and punched Niall in the face; he started bleeding immediatly. Niall swung at the other guy, but missed and was suddnely pushed into the wall. He began punching Niall continuously; blood was everywhere. Usually I would have looked away, but I couldn't. Something inside me was telling me that I liked watching people getting hurt, but I didn't know why. Niall suddenly grabbed the guy's neck and punched him in his stomach. The guy winced in pain as Niall kick punch him in the face, then pushed him to the ground. He kicked him again and again until he was unconscious. Niall turned towards us and smiled, blood all over his teeth. He walked over to us leaving the unconscious guy alone with his group as people started to walk away at the short fight. Zayn gave Niall a towel to wipe his blood. "Niall, you did great out there. Nice punches." Harry patted him on the back and Niall chuckled. "You beat the shit out of that guy, good job, man." Zayn gave him some water and patted him on the back as well. "I'll help Niall get to the bathroom to clean himself," Harry suggested. He took Niall and helped him walk towards the bathroom, leaving Zayn alone with me.

I started to walk away, but Zayn had grabbed me. "Don't walk away, Ariana. I need to fucking say what I have to say, you're not leaving me again. Listen, I'm sorry that I kissed you, but I meant what I said. I love you and I want to be with you. I can't picture myself with anybody else, but you. I know you're with Harry, but every time I see you with him, it kills me. I shouldv'e told you before, but I was afraid that you would reject me. No one ever made me feel like you do. I honestly am madly in love with you. So, you can continue avoiding me and hating me if you want, but I just had to let you know that I am sorry I kissed you, but I'm not sorry for loving you." I knew he meant what he said, I just didn't want to deal with the fact that it was true. I really like Harry and Zayn had his chance for many years and he blew it. "Zayn, I believe that you do love me, but you have to understand that I'm with Harry and I really like him. You can't just expect me to fall in love with you in a matter of seconds. I'm happy with Harry and you have to respect that." He looked up at me, hurt in his eyes. "I know that you're with Harry, but I will never stop fighting for you." He locked eyes with me; he meant that. Before I could say anything, Harry and Niall came towards us. Harry hugged me tightly from behind and kissed my cheek. "Ready to go, beautiful?" I smiled and nodded at him. I said goodbye to Niall and waved to Zayn. As we were making our way back to Harry's car, I looked back at Zayn who looked up from looking at the floor. All I saw in him was hurt and anger. (A/N pic to the side)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

So, Ariana was really strong today! She watched a whole fight without looking away and finally spoke to Zayn. What do you think of Zayn's speech? Do you think Ariana will fall for him?

I'm asking again, Team Harry or Team Zayn?

Please leave a comment and vote! Thank you for reading my fan fic. :)

~Katherine xx