Love Can Make You Do Many Things

**WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT- READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

~Ariana's POV~

"Thanks for dropping me off...and thanks for forgiving me." I unbuckled my seat belt and turned towards Harry. He smiled and took my hand.

"How can I stay mad at you, baby?" I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was slow at first, showing how much we wanted each other, but soon turned into a rough kiss, showing how hungry we were for each other. I pulled a few strands of his hair as he moaned against my lips. I climbed over him to straddle him just as my ass pressed against the steering wheel, causing a loud honk. I jumped in shock as Harry chuckled into my neck. 

"Why don't you come inside?" I pulled away, hoping he would agree. He bit his lip and nodded as I climbed back into the passenger seat.

I got out of the car and walked towards me door. I glanced back at Harry who was jogging up the stairs towards me. I smirked as I opened the door and grabbed his shirt to pull him inside. He crashed his lips onto mine and pushed me up against my wall before I could put my keys down. He grabbed my waist, picking me up as I wrapped my legs around him. I bit his lower lip and starting kissing him down his neck; my fingers exploring his hair. I smirked as he titled his head back, moaning. He started to walk up the stairs, holding me tight as I continued to kiss his neck. I felt him fumble to open my door and throw me onto my bed. I eagerly took my shirt off as he smirked at me, climbing onto the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered and locked eyes with me.

"Yes. Just be careful...I-I'm a virgin." He smiled like a fool. "What?" I looked at him questioningly.

"I just love that I'm going to be your first." I smiled shyly as he pushed on top of me (A/N gif on the side) and kissed me. he unclasped my bra and threw it across the room. I played with the end of his shirt as he continued to kiss me, hard. I finally pulled his shirt off as he unbuttoned my jeans. He got off me and pulled off his jeans as well before flipping me on top of him. "You are absolutely beautiful." He left a trail of kisses from my neck down to my stomach, then looked up to me. My breathing was faster as I felt him rub the top of my panties. He smirked at me, our eyes still locked, as he slipped my panties off. He licked his lips before he dipped his tongue into me, circling it faster and faster. I moaned and held tightly to the sheets as his tongue explored me.

"H-Harry," I moaned as he slipped two fingers into me to replaced his tongue. He circled his fingers slowly, looking straight into my eyes. My back arched in pleasure and my legs began to shake. He rubbed my harder and I felt as though I was about to reach my climax.

"Harry," I whined as he withdrew his fingers from me. "Not yet, baby." He grabbed a condom out of the back pocket of his jeans and ripped it open with his teeth, before covering himself. He adjusted himself, so he was directly in front of me. He held the back of my waist and looked at me. 

"Okay, Ariana. This might hurt a little, if you want me to stop just tell me, okay?" My breathing quickened as I responded, "Just do it." With that he thrusted into me as I took in a sharp breath. He thrusted slowly, watching me carefully. It was a little painful, but it felt so good. I grabbed his hair once again as he moaned. His thrusting increased as I held the sheets even tighter. He sucked my neck and my legs began to shake. He bucked his hips into me and hit my g-spot with a deep thrust "Harry I-" he cut me off by crashing his lips against mine as we both reach our climax. He laid on my side and wiped his sweaty curls out of his face. We both stared at the ceiling, panting heavily.

"Wow," he broke the silence.

"Wow," I repeated. He got up and threw the condom into my trash can, then came back next to me on the bed. "You are so beautiful and I love everything about you, Ariana." He kissed me and pulled me on top of him. "I love you two, Harry and you were amazing. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have as my first time. I pecked his lip and laid back beside him. He wrapped his arms around me, smiling as I laid my head on top of his bare chest. In that moment, i found myself thinking of someone else...