Niall's Party

~Zayn's POV~

I'm so fucking excited. Niall always hosts the best parties with the hottest chicks and the best music. Ariana is going to be there with Harry and I might get a little jealous. Okay, so, i'm just going to try to avoid them and my sister. I went to the kitchen, grabbed some chips and sat on the couch. 21 Jump Street was playing on t.v.; I loved this movie. After watching for 20 minutes, I heard someone slam the door. I turned and saw Kendall at the door smiling at me. "What?" She started to pull a dress out of a bag and squealed as she showed it to me. I got up at took the dress from her. "You are not wearing that dress. It's too short and I don't want guys staring at you." "Fuck off, Zayn. I can wear whatever I want. You come home with girls everyday and I don't say anything about it. Just leave me alone tonight, God." She took the dress back and ran upstairs. "Oh, and we have to go pick up Ariana because Harry's going over to Niall's early to help him prepare," she screamed then slammed her bedroom door. Great, so much for trying to avoid Ariana.

I ran to the bathroom and got into the shower. I stayed under the water, thinking about what Kendall had said to me. It's true, I did come home with a girl almost every night, but every time I do, all I think about is Ariana. I try to hook up with a girl to get my mind off her, but it doesn't work. I'm always thinking about her and it kills me to see her with someone else. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked to my bedroom and stood in front of my closet. I decided to wear black jeans with a white v-neck, white converse and my leather jacket. I put my hair into a perfect quiff and I was done. (A/N pic to the side) 

~

"KENDALL, HURRY UP WE STILL HAVE TO PICK UP ARIANA," I yelled through her door. Seconds later she opened it wearing the dress she has shown me with really high heels. I rolled my eyes and headed to my car. I honked, then Kendall came rushing out and sat in the car. I drove to Ariana's house in no time, since we lived so closed, then honked, waiting for her to come out. My jaw dropped; she looked so damn good. That dress fit her curves perfectly and- damn she was hot. She got into to the car, smiling widely and said hello to Kendall and I. I quickly said hello, then drove away to the party. 

Kendall and Ariana have not stopped talking since we left the house; thank god we've arrived at Niall's house. I parked the car and made my way towards Niall's house; greeting everyone that I knew who passed by. I got into the house and spotted Niall right away. "Hey, Zayn, you made it!" He said to me, obviously a little tipsy. I chuckled and nodded. "There's a lot of hot girls that are waiting to meet you," He winked at me and pushed me into the crowd. I spotted a few really hot girls that were staring at me. I can tell this will be a fun night.

~

~Ariana's POV~

I walked into the party and looked around at all the sluts. Kendall had already left me to go look for some guys and I was looking for Harry. I heard someone yelling my name as I turned around, not expecting to see who was standing in front of me. 

"Hey, sexy. How've you been?" His breathe was hot against my ear; I could smell the alcohol. "Get away from me, Jake." Jake had tried to pick me up a couple of times at school, but he was the biggest asshole I've ever met. "Aw, come on baby, I'm just trying to have some fun." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He started to suck the side of my neck. I tried to push him off, but he grabbed my waist tighter; he was too strong. I tried to scream for Harry, but he covered my mouth and pulled me into a room. "Let me go, Jake. This isn't funny." I tried to push past him, but he staid firmly in front of the door. Suddenly, Jake walked up to me smirking; I was shaking with fear. His lips were inches away from mine as he started to play with the hem of my shirt. I grabbed him hand and twisted it as he yelled in pain. I took that opportunity to run and try to find Harry. I ran and ran, until I hit something hard. Zayn turned around and looked at me, I started to cry really hard. He took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom, then locked the door.