Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen

ابدأ من البداية

"Um, yeah..." Sakura replied. "Since we're in the forest it gets in the way."
Naruto, being the credulous idiot he is, was unsurprisingly convinced.

"That idiot..." Shikamaru shooked his head.

"Well, him being an idiot makes it easier for all of us." I stated, getting a nod of agreement from him.

I walked over to Lee who was about to leave with his team. I had learned that he proctected Sakura when none of us could. "Lee, I wanted to thank you, for helping Sakura."

"But, it was Sasuke who truly saved her and all of us..." He objected but I shook my head.

"You tried and that's what matter." I smiled at him, holding my hand out, which he took.

"Thank you, Lily." He gave me a flashy grin.

**********

It was just my team and I now. We were now near a stream. Sakura was on the hill near the river, setting up a fire place. Sasuke and Naruto were catching fish.... well they were actually bickering most of the time. I sat on the ground watching the two.

Naruto was in the river, using his shadow clones to throw up fish in the air, Sasuke, who is on land, would throw kunai, pinning the fish onto a tree. It was a great strategy, and it would be even better if they would stop arguing.

"You know..." I spoke up. "You guys would get alot more done if you kept your mouths shut."

"Maybe if you got up and help.." Sasuke snapped, glaring daggers my way. I rolled my eyes, getting up.

"Not my fault that Naruto's doing all the hard work." I mocked. He was starting to get more and more annoyed. Operation: Achieved! Whoo!

"Haha!" Naruto laughed. "Told ya!" I chuckled, gathering the fish they've gotten so far in a basket I made out of my own vines.

"Sasuke I finshed setting up the fire place!" Sakura yelled. "I need you to use one of your fire balls!"

"I have to do everything around here." The Uchiha rolled his eyes, letting out an annoyed sigh as he walked off. Naruto glared at his back

"Remind me to beat the arrogance out of him once all of this is over." I told Naruto who was satisfied with the idea.

Once the fire was up, we sat in a circle around it, waiting for the fish to cook.

"It's been four days." Sakura pointed out. "There's probably barely any scrolls left."

"Well those are some motivating thoughts..." Sasuke said.

I blocked their conversation out, my mind wondering elsewhere. Honestly, I wasn't as concerned about the Exams as much as I should be. Yes, I want us to pass, but it's a bit hard trying to be so worried on getting a scroll when there's bigger problems surrounding you.

First off, I want to know what that roach, Orochimaru did to me. I mean my rib is still sore from the jutsu he had used. Then that strange dream.... It feels as if that shield has been there forever, and now it looks as it if it's just deteriorating. And that scares the living hell out of me.

I was able to check my rib a day ago, and there's no mark. A small bruise, but not a mark like Sasuke's, which confuses me even more. I got up.

"I'm gonna go back down to the river for a while." I said, leaving before they could respond. I became adapted to collecting important parts of information while drifting off into another world.

So far they didn't have any idea on what to do. I sat on a stone staring at the water. Sasuke soon came, refilling his water can with water.

"We need to find some kind of way to get a scroll." I sighed, blowing my bangs up in frustration. "I mean we could always ambush someone...."

"That would be a good idea." He nodded. "The teams out there are-"

We didn't finish because we looked up at where Sakura and Naruto were, only to see Kabuto there. I narrowed my eyes.

"I swear I never liked that guy." I growled as we began to make our way back over to our team.

I wanted to thank you guys for reading, voting, and adding Legacy Of A Flower to your read lists. I really appreciate it!!! Thank you!! Please continue to do all of this, because it just motivates me... And don't forget you guys are never forgotten!!

Fun Fact Of The Chapter

So, I'm going to tell you guys about Lily's dislikes. During the Team Seven introductions, she didn't include her dislikes since there were many to choose from. So, I'll give you a few:

Lily extremely dislikes spicy food since the begginning of time.

Lily, dosen't lile cats because of an incident when she was younger.

Also, Lily dosen't like tea or coffee, hating the taste of any kind.... Warning: Do not bring it into her house.

Remember to comment, vote, and give me questions that you want me to answer for the Fun Fact Of The Chapter